Amon Amarth Studio Updates 2012

Maybe not studio news but something about the new record maybe :kickass:

Brian Slagel‏@brianslagel

I just saw and approved all the specs for the new @AmonAmarthBand super deluxe piece. You guys will LOVE this!! Details soon.

Brian Slagel (Metal Blade founder) wrote on twitter:
June is a great month with 2 amazing new releases by @AmonAmarthBand and @bdmmetal! You guys will love these 2 albums!! @MetalBlade

So that's good news, a June release date is confirmed. That means we should DEFINITELY get the tracklisting + artwork soon. I asked Johan on twitter about that 2days ago and he said ''Patience :)''.

All I know is it better damn well be good. Otherwise, I'm going to find Johan, look him straight in the belly and tell him... have a nice day... :D

I'm not going to be like this guy...

:loco:

Last edited by a moderator:
All I know is it better damn well be good. Otherwise, I'm going to find Johan, look him straight in the belly and tell him... have a nice day... :D

Haha, you look him straight in the belly? :D
So do your parents know that you post on ultimate metal? ;)

Well, you're absolutely right. Let me know if you need help then.

So, there's new merchandise for sale and it all seems to have this (see photo) new graphic on it. What is it supposed to represent? Devils (Loki)? Dragons? Griffins? I had originally said I thought the new album was going to be about Loki. Is AA changing it up and going more satanic than viking on this album? What's your guess?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=562391017128001&set=a.192325377467902.52224.188661687834271&type=1&theater

I actually read the description somewhere and they are just ravens. Oh well, cool graphic anyway.