Amon Amarth Studio Updates 2012

Better now than in a phew days :tickled:

Well, sure, but since we can't force it, maybe it would be a good idea to integrate some "Phew! effects" in our days as long we have to wait. Just for distraction, to think of something else.:D Be careful though!

Good to have a date then, now you know what and when it is coming. Can't fucking wait. It will be really interesting to see what the album is called and all the songtitles, and the artwork of course. And maybe we can even get the first single? The album is only about 2 months away.

Well, sure, but since we can't force it, maybe it would be a good idea to integrate some "Phew! effects" in our days as long we have to wait. Just for distraction, to think of something else.:D Be careful though!

what about listening to the whole discography from start to end, we have from now to monday, i start with thor arise :)

what about listening to the whole discography from start to end, we have from now to monday, i start with thor arise :)

Haha! I loaded up my MP3 player last night with everything AA! From Thor Arise to Doom Over Dead Man and everything in between! Happy Thor's Day and have a good weekend! Skol!:kickass:

Next week seems to be getting pretty thrilling...AA news on Monday, first song of the coming Dark Tranquillity album on Tuesday.

That's a way to start the week :)

Apparently the cover is revealed tomorrow!! :D

http://www.reddit.com/r/Metal/comments/1c5qp2/amon_amarth_new_album_cover_reveal_on_rmetal/

It must be a song on Monday then, can't wait!

Yeah fucking awesome! It's already 10:25 AM in Sweden so if they are going by swedish time it can be revealed any second :D

This means that we'll get the artwork + album title TODAY...My body is ready.

EDIT: They said it will be 10AM Pacific time...meaning 7pm Swedish time AKA I have to wait 8 ½ hours :( Damn.