Amon Amarth Studio Updates 2012

A SONG IS COMING TOMORROW, A FUCKING SONG.

Amon Amarth said it on reddit.

Some guy asked: Aww yiss! When will you reveal a song?
amonamarthofficial: This Saturday...

FUCK YEAH!

This means, artwork today, a song tomorrow, and full tracklisting and pre-order details etc on monday. It's going to be some nice fucking 3 days!

Can't wait to hear new material tomorrow.

Good that I've been at work, not much time left till at least the Artwork comes out :D

Loki seems to be the appropriate choice for me as well, thornh. Let's see if we're right.

New album title: Deceiver of the Gods

Just had a look on the EMP store and it looks like they've spilled the beans early, had to register to let you guys know.

qNWnZZpl.jpg

3u3ZtOpl.jpg

ofr45EHl.jpg

Loads more stuff here if you sort by release date.

Also going by the store page for the CDs/Vinyls etc it looks like the release date will be June 21st.

I was awoken this morning as Thor chased the giants across the skies above my home. Mjolnir struck a deadly blow as I listened to Thor's chariot ride off into the dawn. I fell back to sleep with a smile knowing it was an omen of good things to come today.

My dream is the album cover!!!!!:yow:

Oh yeah, uff :hotjump: there's nothing, NOTHING disappointing so far. Already love the song "Father Of The Wolf" so much. And "Coming Of The Tide". Oh well, all titles sound epic indeed.

Already one of my favorite Amon Amarth album covers. And also, the tracklisting sounds great. 9 songs (And I expect maybe a 10th cover song/bonus song)
oRW0KYU.jpg