amon amarths tour

lordknot said:
does anyone know when amon amarth is touring in the usa

I got that feeling in my big toe that no one does, not even band or label. Actually I've given up on seeing them touring states in support of this album. If they don't tour states this fall you probably won't see them for another year or two. It's been over 18 months since the last tour. I think the issue is that the guys been there done that and aren't as eager as they used to be and aren't going to grab just any package coming their way which doesn't even cover the cost of them touring, nevermind making any profit. So the bottom line is unless they get a great offer (slim) they ain't coming to these shore.
I'm just talking out of my ass and it's all my opinion so take it easy....

My idea of trying to bring them for one or two shows in Florida is still standing however no volunteers so screw you all. I'll see them at Graspop anyway.

Believe me, we want to come to the States and tour. The problem has been that there haven't been that many good tours for us to hook up with, and the offers we've had have either been to bad or we just haven't been able to go during that period of time due to other obligations.

However, we are working on getting over to the US, and I hope we'll be able to come over this fall. Still, there are a lot of stuff that has to work out, so no promises!

About Australia I think the only way to get over there is in connection with a Japanese tour, but I doubt we'll be touring Japan this year.

PaganBlood said:
many offers to come to australia:D wasnt the aa manager trying to get darkane to australia? if so come with them guys:D hehe and tomasz i suppose you and belgar can come with them and crash at my joint. All welcome hehe

don't be sorry if i take your offer and show up at the airport in Sydney.

It is very ironic that AA cannot find a decent tour here in the states. I mean one would think a big label like metalblade that puts together this big US tour of HC bands with some DM bands streching over 1 month period would at least be able to book AA on something decent. Instead, AA comes here and has to spent a whole tour in some shitty van and go from ghetto ass motel to ghetto ass motel while another big band gets its own bus with plenty of room to accomodate 2 bands or more.
I think the main issue is people not coming to shows.
Tonight we will go see Kreator/Vader and they'll get none of the public they would get if they were touring in Europe.

some other tour news...

AA + Impious + Cataract

Aug. 13 – Karlsruhe, GER - Substage
Aug. 14 – Weert, NETH - Bosuil
Aug. 15 – Vosselaar, BEL – Biebob
Aug. 16 – Köln, GER – Live Music Hall
Aug. 17 – Hamburg, GER - Markthalle

$HaMbLeZz said:
some other tour news...

AA + Impious + Cataract

Aug. 13 – Karlsruhe, GER - Substage
Aug. 14 – Weert, NETH - Bosuil
Aug. 15 – Vosselaar, BEL – Biebob
Aug. 16 – Köln, GER – Live Music Hall
Aug. 17 – Hamburg, GER - Markthalle

i don't understand german but on your site in your sig, does it say they're gonna make a DVD of those shows?

You should give the guys from Immortal a call and have them get back together and bring Battlesword from germany along with you to tour the US.

asmallchild said:
You should give the guys from Immortal a call and have them get back together and bring Battlesword from germany along with you to tour the US.

my kingdom for a north american tour... ***shakes fist***