amon amarths tour

i'm going to the Fury Fest.. btw, i've looked at the setlists for these different european metal festivals, and the one i'm going to is by far the best :D (well for me it is ^^)

Celtik Militia said:
i'm going to the Fury Fest.. btw, i've looked at the setlists for these different european metal festivals, and the one i'm going to is by far the best :D (well for me it is ^^)

AHAHAHAHAHAHA... call of the wintermoon is the best video ever!
did you notice the editing of the falling?

yeah its an awsome video, i must have watched it a billion times and it still cracks me up.

i dont get what you mean by "did you notice the editing of the falling?" ... VAT?

Celtik Militia said:
yeah its an awsome video, i must have watched it a billion times and it still cracks me up.

i dont get what you mean by "did you notice the editing of the falling?" ... VAT?

You wouldn't happen to know what the significance of the video is would you? I don't get whats up with the wizards running around and stuff...and then a little fashion show or whatever in the little room...Nonetheless...still badass....

Celtik Militia said:

there's a really smokey scene... and they're running... rounding a corner... and if you take notice... it's been edited to look "continuous"... 'cause the dude probably slipped and fell as he was rounding the corner...
black metal videos are the best EVER... you just can't take it seriously... loss and curse is one of the favourites...

Babydollcybergoth said:
there's a really smokey scene... and they're running... rounding a corner... and if you take notice... it's been edited to look "continuous"... 'cause the dude probably slipped and fell as he was rounding the corner...
black metal videos are the best EVER... you just can't take it seriously... loss and curse is one of the favourites...

where can I see that goofy video?, and why did they make that video? I mean I've heard that song for the first time 12 years ago and I"m sure the video is fairly recent, what was the point of making a video to a decade old song, to impres 15 year olds with what is now considered by them a kvlt song?

Tomasz said:
where can I see that goofy video?, and why did they make that video? I mean I've heard that song for the first time 12 years ago and I"m sure the video is fairly recent, what was the point of making a video to a decade old song, to impres 15 year olds with what is now considered by them a kvlt song?

I have it "call of wintermoon", very comical if you ask me, "grim and frostbitten" is their best.

Tomasz said:

http://immortal.battlegrim.net/downloads/eng_videos.shtml

this video is NOT recently made... it looks so damn campy... just watch it and you'll laugh your arse off

Tomasz, the video isnt kvlt and all lol.
i mean they are ridiculously funny.
i believe Immortal weren't appreciated much by the "true" BMers because this video, cause they turn the whole black metal grim shit to the ridiculous.
and i think its a fairly old video, i'm not at all sure actually.