Amp Spectrum Pack v1 (for Curve EQ)

Hey VH, still working on those curves for my SLO, I had an issue with my cab's input that I just fixed.... I thought my amp was toast, luckily it was just a short in the cab...

I notice a little latency when I play in real time with the curve eq....is it normal?
Anyway....sometime I hear a little "Silence" when I play with curve eq..1second or 2... is it my problem?

i have a stupid question maybe a little off topic too is there a similar plugin like the curve eq but for reverb..example analyzing the reverb
of a mix,guitar,drums,vocals you like and applying it to your mix? i hope im making sense......

I applied the curve eq post but I still have the silence :erk:

Did you do it the correct way?

After adding curveEQ to the source:

1) Open the spectrum of the amp you want
2) Match x amount of bands (7 or 12 should do)
3) Playback the recorded riff for a while, until the curve sets to a fairly steady line
4) Stop the matching through the "S" button in the GUI.

That should do it. Repeat the steps for every instance of CurveEQ you use.

A second is way too much... are your ASIO drivers ok?
Latency-wise it works more or less like SIR...that's the only bad thing on this vst.

Oh sorry man, I was thinking about a short silence when you hit the strings before hearing the sound, that's why I told you about latency...
It's strange... sounds drop issues could be dued to drivers, too much CPU usage or daw problems...