Amp Spectrum Pack v1 (for Curve EQ)

funny i just downloaded and thought it was free and there was drop outs and i was like wtf is up with my computer. Yep it was just a demo though. Looks like i need to buy this one soon!

I find these curves way more useful as general complex EQ treatments on mic'd amp tracks.

After loading the CurveEQ spectrum, I then use the down arrow to really minimize the curve. I may even invert it. Then I tweak a bit. these can do wonders when used in very small doses.

I notice a lot of you guys use the curve eq pre impulse. I use it post impulse and get better results that way.

I find these curves way more useful as general complex EQ treatments on mic'd amp tracks.

After loading the CurveEQ spectrum, I then use the down arrow to really minimize the curve. I may even invert it. Then I tweak a bit. these can do wonders when used in very small doses.

yes i do that too but try them after the preamp and before the cab/impulse.

It doesn't make sense to use it pre-impulse, unless you're using a preamp curve eq.
It doesn't, but sometimes I get better results that way.

Hey, could anyone post a clip of a Marshall preamp (or preamp section) without any speaker sims? Something with 12 o'clock settings, preferably. I want to be able to add a Marshall flavour to my Garland every now and then. Thanks in advance :)

Hey, could anyone post a clip of a Marshall preamp (or preamp section) without any speaker sims? Something with 12 o'clock settings, preferably. I want to be able to add a Marshall flavour to my Garland every now and then. Thanks in advance :)

try the bogner duende amp spectrum or the blankenship . see if that helps.

ops... just read that you wanted preamp spectrum...

bit late to this thread but downloaded the spectrums the other day and applied them to tracks of my peavey xxl, really makes em sound more like a tube amp, lol like the bigger brothers of this amp, awesome spectrums! gnna spend the next few days finding tones i like! cheers dude!

I just Recently got around too using the Curve EQ and wow it really breathed some new life in my guitar tracks. thanks again VH100R

VH100R have you had any time to do another pack of EQ's?

and also i heard some ppl using SYL guitar curve EQ anyone know where thats floating around or any other cool curve's.

thanks dudes

i guess someone captured strapping young lad's guitar Curve just curious to try it and see it....i guess i can try to capture it myself

now the Preamp curve's are the one's you place in the middle of the amp and the cab/impulse correct?

i guess someone captured strapping young lad's guitar Curve just curious to try it and see it....i guess i can try to capture it myself

now the Preamp curve's are the one's you place in the middle of the amp and the cab/impulse correct?

there will be curves captured from the amps preamp section alone... no power amp+cab+mic+interface coloring...