An idea...Forum Vocal Competition....(ignore this if your going to bash me)

Good or Bad Idea...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OnceSealedInBlood said:
yeah, you see...thats a problem though...i'm 15...If i tell my parents that im going to see like satyricon or someone play...they will most likely say no...they have seen my CDs and they think theyre so screwed up and that im some sort of satanist...By the way, what metal shows have been here in the last month? Death metal...not like metallica or something....

awww... you're so wee... ***pat***
your parents will get over the scary stuff...
i usually check pollstar for shows... www.pollstar.com
most shows happen at the opera house or the rockit (not anymore 'cause they sold the place and now shows are happening at places like lees palace and el macombo)...
you might be a bit wee to go to a show by yourself but soon...
www.inertia-entertainment.com does the books for the shows in toronto...
deicide is coming in june... strapping young lad is next wednesday... hypocrisy is in may...
save your pennies and go to wacken at some point... i went last year with a friend and we also went to party san... it's so damn good... 3 solid days of metal per festival... ***drool***

OnceSealedInBlood said:
Where abouts? Like around like Pickering or Richmond Hill? Vaughn? And if thats you in the avatar...thats 2 guys on the forum who scare the crap out of me...And cybergoth....where do I find out about the upcoming shows? I have no idea where to find that stuff out...and everyone else, dont say it...i know use the internet...but the internet is big...so its hard to find...And need i remind, im a death metal head of 5 months...
band sites are a good start too... i mean... they do list the cities that they go to...
btw... LOL on the metallica comment.... fuck metallica... they can suck catballs...

OnceSealedInBlood said:
Where abouts? Like around like Pickering or Richmond Hill? Vaughn? And if thats you in the avatar...thats 2 guys on the forum who scare the crap out of me...

No, actually I live IN Toronto, like downtown. HAHA, no I don't look scary in real life, that's just the corpsepaint :p (AT least, I don't think I look scary!)

Babydollcybergoth said:
awww... you're so wee... ***pat***
your parents will get over the scary stuff...
i usually check pollstar for shows... www.pollstar.com
most shows happen at the opera house or the rockit (not anymore 'cause they sold the place and now shows are happening at places like lees palace and el macombo)...
you might be a bit wee to go to a show by yourself but soon...
www.inertia-entertainment.com does the books for the shows in toronto...
deicide is coming in june... strapping young lad is next wednesday... hypocrisy is in may...
save your pennies and go to wacken at some point... i went last year with a friend and we also went to party san... it's so damn good... 3 solid days of metal per festival... ***drool***

Isnt wacken and party san in europe or something? and i can get maybe 1 or 2 people to go to a death or black concert with me...although they wouldnt really like it all that much...maybe i will go and see hypocrisy....

OnceSealedInBlood said:
Isnt wacken and party san in europe or something? and i can get maybe 1 or 2 people to go to a death or black concert with me...although they wouldnt really like it all that much...maybe i will go and see hypocrisy....

Yea, Wacken Open Air is in Germany.

You don't have to go to a concert WITH anyone, you'll just meet people there! Plus you won't have to worry about whether your friends are bored/scared/whatever or not, heh..
Bring your friends to an Eclipse Eternal show!! ;) (<-- shameless self-promotion)

yeah, you could go to a concert alone, i never did but i wouldnt mind doing so if there's this band i really want to see and no one else i know wants to go. anyway when you go with friends, you can talk in the subway but once in the gig, its so loud you cant hear urself speak so being alone in a gig isnt really a problem.
and Oncesealedinblood, good gigs would be like 20 dollars, so i doubt non death metalhead friends of urs would be willing to spend that money for something they dont particularly like. try to find some extreem metalhead friends :p

OnceSealedInBlood said:

that was the issue with me for a while and then i just decided that they can stick it in their ear and i went by myself...
ppl at most shows are pretty friendly... well... i've got my opinions... but from what i've heard... they're nice...
and pits aren't too scary if you know what you're gonna get... i mean there's kind of not too much breathing space... but if i'm 5ft and can survive slayer pits... i'm sure you can handle a hypocrisy show...
just watch out for the ninjas... don't know if they'll be at hypocrisy but they're around... something about spin kicking and lack of personal space just doesn't go well together...
worse comes to worse if something goes horribly wrong... just look for a tall red hair girl with a short asian girl (that's me)... we'll bail you out... just explain to us that you're that kid from the forum...
although we're not responsible for any injuries...

Babydollcybergoth said:
just look for a tall red hair girl with a short asian girl (that's me)...

oh, so maybe you can tell me ; Whats up with you're baby doll stuff? ALL asian girls i know have "baby" in their email addresses or usernames and stuff. babybrownie, mashimoroobaby, babyninjagirl, cutybaby..etc..
:D

Celtik Militia said:
oh, so maybe you can tell me ; Whats up with you're baby doll stuff? ALL asian girls i know have "baby" in their email addresses or usernames and stuff. babybrownie, mashimoroobaby, babyninjagirl, cutybaby..etc..
:D

lol... it was just a combination of words i put together when i was 16... there's nothing really special about it...
babydolls are actually this nightie lingerie...
oh... and just to set the record straight... i'm not goth...

well as much as you may like red heads... my friend is gonna find you a bit too wee...
anyways... she suggested that you can meet up with us at the show if you want...
you'll have the option of tagging along with me in the pit or just watching from the back with her...

Babydollcybergoth said:
well as much as you may like red heads... my friend is gonna find you a bit too wee...
anyways... she suggested that you can meet up with us at the show if you want...
you'll have the option of tagging along with me in the pit or just watching from the back with her...

haha breakdown!
hey i like small asian girls... :D

Hot asian girls are ridiculously hot, while all other asian girls usually are not much to look at. I am not sure why this is, but it kicks ass.

Babydollcybergoth said:
why is that? 2 guys in germany stopped me and took my picture 'cause i'm asian... what is the fascination??

well that sounds weird i must admit :p
but in europe we have fewer asians than other races. actually there arent many asians, although we still have a few, so i guess its exotic, hence exciting ^^
but i like small girls (which is the case for most asians), and you have parculiar eyes which i find "fascinating" (to use your expression). and silky black hair is cool too (not to mention asian girls can have beautiful bodies :loco: ).
and each time i meet an asian girl (new class, or when i go out and stuff), they always smile at me like none other girl for some reason, so thats quite touching. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.