An idea...Forum Vocal Competition....(ignore this if your going to bash me)

Good or Bad Idea...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
actually, when an asian girl is hot, she is REALLY fucking hot. :D
then there are normal interesting asian girls.
but an ugly asian girl is also, REALLY fucking ugly. lol sorry to say. ^^

Feraliminal Lycanthropizer said:
maybe because the hot asian girls are hot? Strange phenomena here, man.

I don't think you quite understand what I mean by this. There are hot girls, and then there are Ridiculously hot girls. It just so happens that there is no medium between those two in asian women. And if a girl, then, is asian and not ridiculously hot, then 90% of the time she will be ugly. Not mediocre, not "good" looking, but ugly. This has been shown by extensive research, and the fact that I go to a Math and Science school, so there are no white girls, only asian and indian.

Edit: Thank you Celtik, exaclty what I meant.

Finktron said:
I don't think you quite understand what I mean by this. There are hot girls, and then there are Ridiculously hot girls. It just so happens that there is no medium between those two in asian women. And if a girl, then, is asian and not ridiculously hot, then 90% of the time she will be ugly. Not mediocre, not "good" looking, but ugly. This has been shown by extensive research, and the fact that I go to a Math and Science school, so there are no white girls, only asian and indian.

Edit: Thank you Celtik, exaclty what I meant.

awww... that's great to know that i can be either hot or ugly... no in between... hmmm... thanks boys... i'll keep that in mind... :loco:

Babydollcybergoth said:
awww... that's great to know that i can be either hot or ugly... no in between... hmmm... thanks boys... i'll keep that in mind... :loco:

Hey, you like AA. That is like +10 points right there. :D

ahahahaha...
thanks?
it's all good... i just wanted to find out what was so fascinating about asian girls... and now i know... sorta...
i think i'll just be happy that my boyfriend thinks i'm good looking :)

Babydollcybergoth said:
ahahahaha...
thanks?
it's all good... i just wanted to find out what was so fascinating about asian girls... and now i know... sorta...
i think i'll just be happy that my boyfriend thinks i'm good looking :)

Now it's time for a picture..... :D

Blutaar said:
Now it's time for a picture..... :D

mmmh yeah that would be cool lol

hey btw, i now figured out how to post a pic, and i still have that pic of this asian girl in my class.. (a pic of her "botox") ^^ if anyone is interrested haha

ok okaaaaaayyy if you insist lol.
i wont post it actually, i'll just put in a link.
**link edited out**
but actually yeah, asians arent "better" than others globally, this is just an example of a hot one. but all types of girls have credit :p except black ones for me (lol sorry). i just can't feel any attraction for blacks.

wow this is totally off topic

Celtik Militia said:
ok okaaaaaayyy if you insist lol.
i wont post it actually, i'll just put in a link.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y100/CeltikMilitia/yikes.jpg
but actually yeah, asians arent "better" than others globally, this is just an example of a hot one. but all types of girls have credit :p except black ones for me (lol sorry). i just can't feel any attraction for blacks.

wow this is totally off topic

i must concur... however... what ever happened to oncesealedinblood... did i scare you off? there's nothing too frightening about a wee growly asian girl and her tall redhead friend...

Babydollcybergoth said:
i must concur... however... what ever happened to oncesealedinblood... did i scare you off? there's nothing too frightening about a wee growly asian girl and her tall redhead friend...

i was at work...making money...so i can buy my double kick pedal...the only thing im scared of on this forum is panzerkunt...and hes a person, not a thing...

OnceSealedInBlood said:
oh, and define tall...like tall in comparison to you? tall in comparison to the average height of a woman her age? over 6'0?

she stopped growing about your age...
but she's... tall enough... how tall are you??
'cause she might be tall enough to pick you up by your hair ***exaggeration***
http://www.party-san.net/pic04/gast_nadine/gast_nadine_05.jpg
you be the judge of how tall she is in comparison to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.