An idea...Forum Vocal Competition....(ignore this if your going to bash me)

Good or Bad Idea...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OnceSealedInBlood said:
I'm 6'0...she doesnt look that tall.... but i only weigh like 140 pounds...i would probably die in a pit...but oh well...

well she's tall enough... and she can probably still take you down...
but she's not going to... 'cause she's cool...
metal pits aren't so scary... it's nothing comparing to ministry... i was in pain for a week afterwards...

OnceSealedInBlood said:
i was at work...making money...so i can buy my double kick pedal...the only thing im scared of on this forum is panzerkunt...and hes a person, not a thing...

would you like to be #25?

I'm 15...Goth cyber girl doll...i really dont think your tall red head friend can take me down...no offence to her, but not going to happen...unless shes butch....and then she wouldnt really count as a girl...and i dont understand this #25 stuff? the 25th murder victim? 25th rape victim? 25th boyfriend? 25th 25?

OnceSealedInBlood said:
I'm 15...Goth cyber girl doll...i really dont think your tall red head friend can take me down...no offence to her, but not going to happen...unless shes butch....and then she wouldnt really count as a girl...and i dont understand this #25 stuff? the 25th murder victim? 25th rape victim? 25th boyfriend? 25th 25?

i'm gonna pretend you didn't say half of that...
who and where is this goth??
as for #25... you can be the 25th drummer i've met/known... but that's only if i decide to meet you...
it's good fun... too bad i don't play any instruments...

TheLastWithPaganBlood said:
Double kick pedals is cheating and for faggots only.

Agreed. Besides, playing single pedal for eight years gives you a freakishly powerful right leg. Great for soccer, and umm....drumming. I run funny though. One leg is alot more muscular than the other.

Finktron said:
Agreed. Besides, playing single pedal for eight years gives you a freakishly powerful right leg. Great for soccer, and umm....drumming. I run funny though. One leg is alot more muscular than the other.

It seems like everything I say or do here is faggoty to you guys...how in the hell is playing a double kick cheating? You can only go so fast with a single...If you mean a double bass pedal, then im only buying that because my base drum is crap and i dont want to go and buy a new one, only to replace it in a few months...The pedal is also good to learn to double kick on...and if you mean double kicking is gay...well, nicholas barker of dimmu borgir...and frost of satyricon are gay then??? I dont get you guys...this forum is like anti-me...

OnceSealedInBlood said:
It seems like everything I say or do here is faggoty to you guys...how in the hell is playing a double kick cheating? You can only go so fast with a single...If you mean a double bass pedal, then im only buying that because my base drum is crap and i dont want to go and buy a new one, only to replace it in a few months...The pedal is also good to learn to double kick on...and if you mean double kicking is gay...well, nicholas barker of dimmu borgir...and frost of satyricon are gay then??? I dont get you guys...this forum is like anti-me...

It doesn't take a drummer to play double bass and have it sound like something. No real immense talent is involved in playing double kick unless you are actually paying attention to footing and doing crazy paradidle-didles and shit. Even the most basic drummer can play double kick. Most of what that is just involves working on leg strength or already having it. Also, if you can't move your feet in time you suck, real bad.*

*: Unless you are playing at ludicrous speeds, like on the verge of going plaid

PS: I'm not saying it can't sound great, but many drummer move to double bass before they can even work a single pedal.

Finktron said:
It doesn't take a drummer to play double bass and have it sound like something. No real immense talent is involved in playing double kick unless you are actually paying attention to footing and doing crazy paradidle-didles and shit. Even the most basic drummer can play double kick. Most of what that is just involves working on leg strength or already having it. Also, if you can't move your feet in time you suck, real bad.*

*: Unless you are playing at ludicrous speeds, like on the verge of going plaid

PS: I'm not saying it can't sound great, but many drummer move to double bass before they can even work a single pedal.

i enjoyed the spaceballs reference there

No.

Nicholas Barker is a fcking fatso, no wonder he needs a double kick pedal. And, besides, he's no longer in Dimmu. You said something about your base drum is crappy, you know, if your metal, that's supposed to be in plural like base drums.... But hey, whatever floats your boat, i wont complain... while youre at it, why dont you buy a tripple kick pedal...

iron_thunder said:
hey, anyone up for a growl-off? Er... I mean conversation about Asian girls ;)

heh..

meh... i'm kind of enjoying this drum pedal debate...
i mean... i know some damn good drummers... and i think they use double kick pedals... ***shrug***

TheLastWithPaganBlood said:
No.

Nicholas Barker is a fcking fatso, no wonder he needs a double kick pedal. And, besides, he's no longer in Dimmu. You said something about your base drum is crappy, you know, if your metal, that's supposed to be in plural like base drums.... But hey, whatever floats your boat, i wont complain... while youre at it, why dont you buy a tripple kick pedal...

you have got to be shitting me...nicholas barker is godly on the drums...and since when does being metal include having to spend another 3-4 hundred dollars for a new drum, when a $200 pedal can give me similar results...im only using the pedal to learn on...if i get good, then hell yes, i will buy like a fucking tama pro star set with 6 mounted toms, 2 floor toms, and the 2 base drums along with like 10 symbols...but im learning to drum...i dont see the problem with the pedal...the only reason im getting the pedal is to play with my band for fun...my drum teacher hasnt started teaching me double kick stuff...and by the way, do any of you guys actually play the drums? because if you dont, shutup....

Status
Not open for further replies.