An Open Letter to Mikael Akerfeldt

fadingessence said:
However, I refuse to feel any sympathy for you guys on strike. You didn't gain anything from it of any real value, what the union/workers wanted was not fair anyway. When Wal Mart takes over and we're all forced to shop at that shit hole excuse for a market that has NO worker benefits and pays even less, then things will suck more.
I agree. All they got from the strike was what the companies offered them at the beginning. Waste of a lot of time.

But anyways, thats really cool. Im glad Opeth helped you.

Where in SoCal do you live? Im in Irvine.

Nice letter dude.

I must attach mine here too, cuz Opeth (in fact, Opeth's DVD) made a difference to me and my mothers life. It ended a 1 year relationship she had with my stepdad and he no longer lives with us, YEAH.

Why/How you ask. Well, as I posted here earlier, I bought the DVD and I can't seem to play it on my DVD player. One day, I went with the dvd to my aunts home so I could rip it off to DIVX from her laptop and bring it home to watch it comfortably. So I did. We (me, mom and stepdad) were at my aunt's home and my stepdad was a little impatient to get home, heh, and I was like taking too much time to rip the DVD. He got mad because he had to wait tons of time, a big discussion and stress was generated from a simple thing (which could had been avoided by both of us) and.. well, my mother, in order to protect me (heh) started fighting (in words) and they broke up. It happened like 2 weeks ago.

Anyway, all ends well when the DVD player doesn't play Opeth. HEH?

Cheers

P.S: My aunt likes damnation. She' slapped me when the drappery falls was running though and said something like "You still into that vomit music?"

I used to do drugs and rape my mother on regular basis. Then I heard Masters Apprentices on a web radio and my life changed.

Thanks for the kind thoughts guys. As far as the humorous replies (or attempts at them), I knew what I was getting into when I started the thread. Some of you guys are a bunch of sick fucks:), but hey, rock on :headbang:.

hahah frodnat ur such an emo fag..... the whole worlds agaisnt u brother.. rise up.. question authority..... revolution!!!!
you poor fuckstick......

ps - the system is watching ur every move right now.. and no one feels the same as you