Anathema at Fulham lastweek

Went with members of Area54. we thought we could just pay on the door, didnt realise until now that we couldnt- but we spoke to someone that we knew there. i didnt realise how jammy we were !!
i did enter the Total rock competition but id not realised it was ONLY competition winners who could go.

Im assuming u have the new album- its totally CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant wait for them to play the LA2

Originally posted by godisanathiest
The only thing was that Krusher was there, and ever since the Ozzfest I've had this urge to rip his testicles off and shove them so far down his throat that he suffocates.......

yeah, im glad i couldnt go, i only wanted to see Tool, no one else really.

Tool were fucking amazing. Even wsith just a 40min set they were the best band there by a great deal. Someone threw a bottle and hit the guitarist during their set :eek: and that really pissed me off. But some of the other bands were ok

well i got to see tool at Brixton a few weeks later anyway:D , but throwing a bottle at Adam Jones :mad: or was it the other one? anyway, i bet you hardly saw anyones face right? maynard had his back to us throughout and the rest all looked at the floor :lol: .

No, maynard was facing us :) In just hotpants :eek: Not a pleasant sight. We also had the giant video screen :D

yeah, i was surprised he was dressed normal at ours, only thing he done was take his top off half way through :rolleyes: and we had 2 screens :D , one behind him and a massive one right at the back.

Did urs have those really cool videos playing on them?

yeah, we had them cool videos, which were played on repeat so i saw em like 20 times :lol: , then i saw the video in Camden and had to buy it, im a bit upset that the quality is poor, oh well i got conned, never again. and i recommend you get those tool albums madgirl, start with Aenima maybe, you can find it cheap too. :D