Anathema at Fulham lastweek

Originally posted by mega
It is a matter of interest basically. I am not interested in relgion, politics etc matters but just heavy metal related stuff and in this case Anathema. This is just my opinion but I don't think this is a place about matter not related to Anathema. But I guess it would be ok if such things would be under their own descriptive topic I could easily skip.

Cool, if I start a non-anathema thread I will make it clear its got nothing to do with them so you can skip it... But I don't have nething non-anathemian to say now :confused: oh well:)

True.......
Although actually i cant remeber the last time i actually posted one myself - its OTHER people that do that, but the posts on the blaze board have been an excellent way of 54 promo - alot of people checked them out because of all of the people discussing them there.

but having read this, i was going to add anyway - that go and look at the blaze forum - one of the current discussions is about wind, and even when we start talking about blaze, it always ends up talking about other stuff.

thats the nature of conversation - they start in one place and go on to another.

but ok - if i want to talk to godis about boots - or anything else- i shall pm in future. mkay?

Fulham? bloody Nora, i wish i'd been on the forum back then, and seeing anathema back from 2000 when i first got into them, nevermind, so do you still come anywhere around here madgirl?

Andy_2003 said:
Fulham? bloody Nora, i wish i'd been on the forum back then, and seeing anathema back from 2000 when i first got into them, nevermind, so do you still come anywhere around here madgirl?

wowo.. no .. not for a long time.
happened to find that id had a link click from my signature!
i stopped coming here i cant even remember while.. i think cuz there got to be some people with attitudes and i couldnt be bothered.
i also wasnt all that keen on the last album..

i still love judgement and alternative 4.

was in york on monday and i found an alternative 4 vinyl... totally cool!

Sorry it took me so long to reply to ur message.. only just seen it!