Anathema at Fulham lastweek

Originally posted by _Transparent_

. and i recommend you get those tool albums madgirl, start with Aenima maybe, you can find it cheap too. :D

Cheers i already did though when i first heard stinkfist . but there were only two tracks on aenima that i liked. however i was pretty keen on the new album so maybe if i go back and try again ill get it more!!!!!!

Thank u though !!!!!!!!
godis... did u get the cd yet??????

Originally posted by godisanathiest

www.season-of-mist.com had loads - alt. 4 ones, eternity, judgment etc. but now they've only got one left :cry:

PANTS id love a judgement one - guess ill have to see if i can make the december gig and see what they have =- they didnt appear to have merch at the Kingshead.

U bet it was a rock club. one i been going to for 4or 5 years. down camberley way!!!!!! they been playing stinkfist there as long as i been going. except that most of my age group dont go anymore- its all the 15 years olds. except at halloween when we all bundle down there and catch up!!!!!!!

my damned flatmates keep trying to make me go to trendy clubs- y would i wann go there when id get jeered at for my hair dye and piercings and fishnets and rock boots????? fuck em

and why not have gutars etc!!! who wants 'music' that is all 'beeps' and bimbos who wanna be musicisans but dont have the talent!!!!!! . eek
* makes a mental note to chill out on this topic lol.

YEp the highlight was GNR!!!!!!!!!! METAL!!!!!!! yay oh and Type o neg!!!!!!

Ooh, ur going? I don't think I'll be able to make any of there UK shows - I live quite a way away from London. I may have to send you some money and make you buy me one :D (Pants is a great term isn't it? U know how many people have missed out on this most wonderfull saying?)

Hehe, yeah the rock club we have is a bit like that. Except The Calling which is the goth nite, that has quite a few older people in. Luckily I just about fit into both (I don't go that often tho)

GNR!!!!!! Yey, hehe, I grew up with GNR, and must admit I still love them :D And I have the coolest type o tshirt :p

i dont know if im going yet,,,i hope so !!!!!!!! i love anathema. as u may see from my rant on another t hread tonight! lol

sure we can sort a shirt though.

PANTS RULES!!! i been saying it for so long i forgotten what life was like without it!!!!! lol

Hey i got a cool tour shirt from 99. its got blood cells on the front of it- people always think that its cauliflowers t hough. lol

i also have the bloody kisses cover on one too.
yay for type o ! and clubs.
used to go to camden alot but i cant be assed with the travelling to get back now. i do like a good boogie though.

How close do you live to Camden? The only thing I go there for are boots now. I can't ba arsed to go all the way up there to get tshirts. Pants is indeed a great term. In fact, its the pants :D

I haven't got an Anathema shirt yet :( I've been trying. I still wanna know what the "fucked" one says on the back...

Originally posted by madgirl
not that local really but its easy enuf for a day trip.
i love it- its one of thos places u never feel uncomfortable in for the black makeup piercings etc. hey mine are tame compared to a lot of people there!!!!!!!!!
yay

you still do feel uncomfortable there now unless you are wearing a slipknot/nu-metal hoodie and are very young :( , the amount of children ive seen there going around with their parents. i don't mind too much, but it just means that theres nothing there i want anymore, just cds and the underworld :cry: why cant the shops stock at least 1 type of decent t-shirt.:cry:

Yeah, thats what the people on the Katatonia forum did.... and now its completely dead. So if I were u, and u want a decent forum where people actually post like the Opeth one I'd let people talk about anything.... If not it doesn't majorly bother me, cos we always have the opeth one... I mean there's a limit to how much you can say about Anathema

Yeah, thats what the people on the Katatonia forum did.... and now its completely dead. So if I were u, and u want a decent forum where people actually post like the Opeth one I'd let people talk about anything.... If not it doesn't majorly bother me, cos we always have the opeth one... I mean there's a limit to how much you can say about Anathema

Well my "policy" has been that I rather get few messages about the band than lots of messages that have nothing to do with the band. There are quite a few mailinglists, forums whatever for various topics and I would like to keep this strictly Anathem related. I will check every message anyway to see if I can offer my help or find some useful info and it is irritating to check out messages that have nothing to do with the band or the original topic. If this happens with every mailinglist/messageboard I take part in (and I am a member of those messageboards and list I find interesting which isn't many really) I end up wasting lots of time.

You have obviously never posted on a decent forum like the Opeth one... I mean we talk about all sorts of stuff like religion, philosophy etc. and I think most people on here will tell you its the best forum here if not on the internet... But its fine by me to only talk about Anathema. Shame tho, There are some interesting people here

You have obviously never posted on a decent forum like the Opeth one... I mean we talk about all sorts of stuff like religion, philosophy etc. and I think most people on here will tell you its the best forum here if not on the internet... But its fine by me to only talk about Anathema. Shame tho, There are some interesting people here

It is a matter of interest basically. I am not interested in relgion, politics etc matters but just heavy metal related stuff and in this case Anathema. This is just my opinion but I don't think this is a place about matter not related to Anathema. But I guess it would be ok if such things would be under their own descriptive topic I could easily skip.