Anathema fans like which groups/rockbands/metalbands?

anathema is on my slow-end of music taste, so the other stuff goes more into the direction of novembre, bloodbath, strapping young lad, dissection, samael, dark tranquillity, disbelief, opeth, amon amarth, amorphis, at the gates, the haunted, the crown (RIP :cry: ), death and many more.

Anathema, anathema, anathema, anathema, anathema.
Iron Maiden, Katatonia, antimatter, Iced Earth, Helloween, Megadeth, ManOwar, Dark Tranquility, DIO, Savatage, Running Wild, Gamma Ray, Sepultura, Disturbed, Orphaned Land, Blind Guardian, Nightwish, Opeth, Lacuna Coil, Tim's Favourite, Motorhead....

In the woods, Ambeon, Tenhi, Loreena Mckennit, Paradise Lost, Empyrium, Lake of tears, Opeth, The Gathering, Green Carnation, 3rd and the Mortal, Lacuna Coil, Antimatter, Ulver, Lacrimas Profundere, Pink Floyd, Iced Earth, Iron Maiden, Metallica (the 3 stooges :D) savatage, blind guardian, Dargaard, Lycia, Drawn and Michael Jackson :D

Anathema (duh), Antimatter, the Gathering, Porcupine Tree, Opeth, Pink Floyd, Samael, King Crimson, Farmakon, No-Man, Bjork, Ulver, Rocket From the Crypt, Katatonia, Portishead, Thomas Mapfumo, Fantomas, My Dying Bride, Agalloch, The Mars Volta, When, Virus, Bogus Blimp, Kari Rueslatten, PJ Harvey, Nomeansno, White Willow, Dredg, Devin Townsend, Sigur Ros, Jeff Buckley, Solefald, Dead Can Dance, Lila Downs, Nick Drake, Bill Laswell, Magnetic Fields, Hedningarna, Travis, Grimskunk, Arcturus, 3rd and the the Mortal, Orphaned Land, Patti Smith, Secret Chiefs 3, godspeed YOU black emperor, Silver Mt. Zion, Tenhi, Damien Rice...

Anathema,Anathema,Anathema,Anathema,Anathema,Anathema,Anathema,Anathema,Anathema,Anathema

They are the best and only band :)

p.s

And bands like Pinkfloyd,radiohead,opeth,fields of the nephilm,my dying bride,katatonia,moonspell,forest of shadows etc etc

Anathema, Antimatter, Katatonia, The Gathering, Moonspell, Lacuna Coil, My Dying Bride, Paradise Lost, Amorphis, In the Woods, Empyrium, Opeth, Within Temptation, Theatre of Tragedy(old), Tenhi, Green Carnation, Decoryah, Therion, Evereve(old), Saturnus, The Loveless, Tiamat, Samael, Tristania, Crematory, Dark Tranquillity, In Flames(old), Sentenced, ohh and Evanescence. :)

Burzum, Cradle of Filth, Emperor, Dimmu Borgir, Borknagar, Covenant, Ulver, Satyricon, Summoning, Agathodaimon, Arcturus, Dissection, Immortal, Mayhem(old), Rotting Ch, Vintersorg, Darkthrone, Dark Funeral, Old Man's Child.

Carcass, Napalm Death, Morbid Angel, Obituray, Death, Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, Entombed, Vader, Masacre(col).

Anthrax, Megadeth, Metallica, Slayer, Sepultura, Testament, Pantera, Kreator, Type O Negative.

Iron Maiden, Bruce Dickinson, .... no more!!

Pink Floyd, Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabath(ozzy).

and some others.... :)