Anathema unplugged in Vienna?

right on... i think we have a little cunt here..... as i remember this posting at the "was strangelight kidnapped". her post was this...her or his.. we dont know, maybe a faggot :tickled:

"Thank you for such a great night Mr. Duncan, we must do it again sometime soon!!"

Maybe s/he is Santa Claus's semi-wicked and semi-angelic assistant right from the Northern Sky, so s/he all knows what he's gonna bring you kids.

I hope it's a new leather purse-like thing for me cause the old one's got ripped in the zip.

Rip in the zip, that sounds good :cool:

DragonLady1 said:
:lol: well sure there are better presents, but whatever, it was just a way of telling that its cool they are coming to vienna... ay, dont analyse too much pleaseeee ;)
well, i definitely would like a present like that very much. no need for anything else *anathemong mode off* :D

Strangelight said:
To be fair, I can think of better Christmas presents ie. new Tacchini trackie, a replacement Hulk glass. But steady on Angel i, whats santa bringing you?

a new fragrance from Estee Lauder and a dildo of some sort :)

DragonLady1 said:
:lol: well sure there are better presents, but whatever, it was just a way of telling that its cool they are coming to vienna... ay, dont analyse too much pleaseeee ;)

was it? :lol: you might get one of the guys for xmas you know ;)

bender the offender said:
right on... i think we have a little cunt here..... as i remember this posting at the "was strangelight kidnapped". her post was this...her or his.. we dont know, maybe a faggot :tickled:

"Thank you for such a great night Mr. Duncan, we must do it again sometime soon!!"

well boo hoo hoo, whats wrong? are you jealous i had a great night with Mr. Duncan? that has no relevance to this thread my dear

Bastet said:
well, i definitely would like a present like that very much. no need for anything else *anathemong mode off* :D

Well, come over to Buddie for the occasion, I can put you up and guide you to the place, and we can get immersed in the anathemong-scenario together :)

Angel I said:
your xmas present and your serious? :lol:, grow up you daft kid

you had 'a crap'? oh i see, well good for you, you shit on yourself :lol:
why dont you fuck off now before i have you banned you total shit head?:wave:

and i have just worked out who it is... come on you are not doing yourself any favours here... fucking grow up or get out

Maqus said:
Well, come over to Buddie for the occasion, I can put you up and guide you to the place, and we can get immersed in the anathemong-scenario together :)
Thanks for the offer maqus, sounds very tempting! i wish i could :erk: