Ancient Dreams moving to saturday night

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
There is going to be a small change on the second stage. Reggies is hosting something on the second stage friday till 6:30, so we are starting that stage at 7 now.

Ancient Dreams is kind enough to move over to saturday now. They will be playing right after Olorin. Hopefully this is the last change that will be needed to the line up on both stages.

I am currently trying to work on something a little fun for one of the nights after the show. I will keep you all informed.

The second stage is gonna be sick on Saturday.
Olorin, Ancient Dreams, Demon Bitch, Borrowed Time, Winterhawk, etc.

Dave - we have some stuff in the works and all I can say is I am almost positive you will get the chance to see us this year

Dave - we have some stuff in the works and all I can say is I am almost positive you will get the chance to see us this year

Well, I wasn't really worried about that! It's just that since I'm already going for Omen, it would've been nice to see your band on the same night. To be honest I don't really care about any of the bands on Saturday.

Olórin is going to destroy the stage because Durin's Bane is going to ascend and wreak havok, so Ancient Dreams are going to be playing in a pile of rubble and ash.

How does this affect the early entrance for Thunder Warriors?

no effect on thunderwarrior tickets. The main show stage is still at 5:45. so you will still get early entry. Just the second stage will have chicago blues music playing till 6:30 on friday. Still free on that side as well and you can go there and eat and drink...there wont be metal playing at that time.