Anders Friden

my top of the pops-band would be

voc-clean: justin sullivan(New Model Army)
voc-other: luca turilli (no, just kidding)... Tom Sedotschenko (EverEve - RIP)
1st guitar: dunno
2nd guitar: dunno
bass: Flea (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
drums: either gene hoglan or nicholas barker (dimmu borgir) or even Tomas Haake (Meshuggah)
a band with three drummers would be nice as well

but the music this band would produce... no idea

as for odd time signatures, Tomas Haake from Meshuggah is your man (check out the tablature of "the exquisite machinery of torture" on www.meshuggah.net) :)
of xourse, the other two are hyperspeed-drummers and can't possibly be thrown in one band. i was just curious how this would look and sound. i once played with a second drummer, this is quite funny, but you have to restrict yourself a lot.
and flea is o.k. :)

uh... a dream-band? interesting yet quite impossible to make: just too many guys to name!!!! I'll give it a try...

death vox: Dan Swano (million of bands)
clean vox: Ray Alder (Fates Warning)
(Mike of Opeth could do as well for both!)
guitars: Chuck Schuldiner & Jeff Loomis (Nevermore)
bass: Sean Malone (Gordian Knot)
drums: Gene Hoglan or Giuseppe Orlando (Novembre)

mmmhh... I am not satisfied... as I said, there are too many musicians for a single band!!! and I restricted to the extreme metal world...

IMO there's nothing remarkable about his growling. Just your run-of-the-mill 'black' metal growler plus he sounds almost as awful as Dani Filth (who he is trying to imitate) on PEM.

Well thats my opinion, i dont think hes trying to copy dani filth, and i like the way he growls, Yes of course akerfeldt and stanne are the best, but shagrath isnt bad, it suits your music (wich i think is like 60% dull and boring) and in some songs sounds really great, Spellbound by the edvil, and Mourning palace are great.. Enthrone darkness triumphant i think its theyre best album, although it bores me at the 6th songs (as any other dimmu borgir albums)..