Another AYDY? Review

(__Joonas__)

† Followed the Reaper †
Mar 23, 2005
Finland
http://www2.nojesguiden.fi/fi/musiikki/review.asp?rID=1694

And in English:

The heavy field crew owning the hardest working morale finally serves an album where the vocals, power and pace playing are just in a right relation. 37 minutes of tight sheer murder.

The band plays with unbelievable accuracy/precision without sacrificing the pleasant rhythmic tendency. The album is full of tight rhythm riffing, but the songs deserving a special mentioning are the sequensor-supported In Your Face, Next in Line, If You Want Peace... Prepare for War and We're Not Gonna Fall.

Every true heavy band needs a small dose of funk. And sexual organs. Roope Latvala is seemingly a welcome addition and since a long time the man is in an orchestra that is the worth of Stone. The vocals convince, especially as killing great chorus section has been accomplished to several of the songs: Are You Dead Yet?, Punch Me I Bleed, In Your Face, Living Dead Beat...

The only thing that scratches my ear is the plastic audio world of the syntesizer, but at this point it seems to be a genre convention that hardly bothers the audience of the band. Little programmed pieces work really well, for example at the beginning of the album.

Make the title track of the album their next single and there's no stopping. This album puts my own difficult Bodom relationship into a new form. I've always wished for success to the band, but never before have I enjoyed it's music this much.

PS. It will be exciting to see how the court trial that is in process affects Spine's sharp copy-pen.. as we're waiting for the newspaper articles.

Lemons said:
I hate when people talk shit about synths

he didn't say nothing bad about them, he yust said that he doesnt like them ;)

i mean im not a big fan of synths too

great review i knew this album is going to be an awsome album :hotjump: :headbang:

Yeah, I think actually maybe they could at some point release a single with the song Are You Dead Yet? and include the Poison cover Talk Dirty to Me as the 2nd song!

LazyGuitar said:
For all you impatient fucks, the album has been fully leaked on p2ps.

u have it ?

i only have fev songs, i knew this is going to be awsome ,i wont download this couse its unfair, will wait till release :bang: :headbang:

yea good review, and I do agree, even though some of the syth effects make up alot of the songs, other times its almost like : wtf was that, ie If you want peace...p f w ... alexi throws a killer solo and then the syth comes in (2:24) playing something that just doesnt fit in at all, how could they have gone along with that, Oh wait maby they changed in official release :p

there are 2 possibilites ...

1. you are so intelligent, that you buy the album. when you are so intelligent, you will find out by youreslf where you can download it.
2. you dont want to buy it -> you are to stupid to find it yourself ;D

The Don said:
or try theguyabovemeisafuckingdoucheandtruefanswillbuythemusicanywaytosupporttheirfavoritebandbut
whocaresbecauseitssupposedtobeaboutthemusicanywayright.com

Imthedoucheandyourthestickycuntmucusinsidediseasedrottingbloody
festeringpussyholeslimepitofparasites.com