AYDY album

Its just really really really really really really generic that's why.

And Alexi's vocals were never that great but on this album it turned to be annoying.

I listened to it a couple of times and then decided to stop listening.

As long as they don't start using completely "clean" vocals in their original compositions (it's okay for covers), I really don't give a shit.

Hope they don't get clean
That's what I like about CoB thjat I can't understand anything without knowing the lyrics

Hope they don't get clean
Funny without the context.

alcatraz said:
That's what I like about CoB thjat I can't understand anything without knowing the lyrics
So you like Afghanish Music aswell?

AYDY is a good album. But i hate it. I hate it like the HCDR album because they showed us how exceptional talented the members of the band are.
This is not Children of Bodom anymore. AYDY would be a nice (commercial) american band's album. But for those guys from Finland it's just sad.

Of course tastes are different and this is only my opinion. I dont want to convince somebody. The only thing that really matters is that the bands members or confident with their work. The question is now: Are they happy because of their music or are they happy because of their money.

Funny without the context.

So you like Afghanish Music aswell?

AYDY is a good album. But i hate it. I hate it like the HCDR album because they showed us how exceptional talented the members of the band are.
This is not Children of Bodom anymore. AYDY would be a nice (commercial) american band's album. But for those guys from Finland it's just sad.

Of course tastes are different and this is only my opinion. I dont want to convince somebody. The only thing that really matters is that the bands members or confident with their work. The question is now: Are they happy because of their music or are they happy because of their money.

:lol:
But you know what I meant? Alexis singing just rocks:headbang:

theres nothing wrong with AYDY. some songs are just alright, others are good. but none of them stick out, none are excellent or great.

one minute people are total fans and the moment that the band comes out with something that sounds even slightly different, they turn into the opposite of fans! geesh...

I don't understand why they always have to come up with similar stuff. I think that AYDY is excelent. It's not as their previous albums but... I like all their kinds of music(hard or more melodical).

Because it sounds like mainstream-pandering shite. Stop-start guitar nonsense. The "look at me, aren't I tough" "confrontational" lyrics are too like Glamtera in my opinion. Plus someone should kidnap Alexi, and drill it through his head that downtuning your guitar and playing it badly is a BAD thing, you're not in Killswitch Engage for God's sake.

I really like the album. Sure, it's different from the others, but you could year the difference in Hatecrew Deathroll already. And I think change is good, or else it would become really boring, in my opinion.

My personal favorites are: Living Dead Beat, AYDY?, In Your Face and Next In Line..tho Bastards of Bodom has a special flair to it also.

I really like the album. Sure, it's different from the others, but you could year the difference in Hatecrew Deathroll already. And I think change is good, or else it would become really boring, in my opinion.

My personal favorites are: Living Dead Beat, AYDY?, In Your Face and Next In Line..tho Bastards of Bodom has a special flair to it also.

i like AYDY and in your face as well. living dead beat has really cool keyboard in it. in bastards of bodom, henkka does great, specially in that song.

All COB albums are awesome, but actually I think Are You Dead Yet is the best one.