AYDY album

St.Claus

New Metal Member
Aug 4, 2007
I have read a lot of post about people saying they don't like this album. I really can't say I understand why... I must admit I didn't like it the first I heard it myself, but I gave it a few rounds in my cd-player and started to love it. What is there not to like? Living dead beat is a killer opening track followed by Are you dead yet and If you want peace... (killer riff!) Not to mention the unbeliavable cool chorus on Trashed lost and strungout:headbang: (That I really really love!) and the fantastic ending We're not gonna fall Just give the record a chance and you will see what I mean!

BTW about time to come to Norway soon for a full consert! I missed you with the Unholy Alliance tour too:cry:

I just miss the old sound. The songs are ok(and some are quite cool), not as good as the old ones, but the important thing is that they don't sound like the old ones.

Oh its as good as the old ones allright...you just dont think that coz you heard the Different bodom! Imagine u being presented to AYDY before something wild and hatebreeder and have had LONG time to listen to that style...which style would you like more? Ofcoures you might say Hatebreeder but you know...if you listen to songs that are decent can become in much listening good and great! So my point is. Don't be too narrowminded. Sure Hatebreeder contained more like so to say "content of musical talent" or how to say. They had speedy soloing songs and shit. But AYDY oR Hatebreeder will become a preference question and if you had heard 4 albums of AYDY style music instead you might be pissed at them when they start to play hatebreeder stuff :D Well this post was meaningless and i will shut up and wait for getting flamed :p

Oh its as good as the old ones allright...you just dont think that coz you heard the Different bodom! Imagine u being presented to AYDY before something wild and hatebreeder and have had LONG time to listen to that style...which style would you like more? Ofcoures you might say Hatebreeder but you know...if you listen to songs that are decent can become in much listening good and great! So my point is. Don't be too narrowminded. Sure Hatebreeder contained more like so to say "content of musical talent" or how to say. They had speedy soloing songs and shit. But AYDY oR Hatebreeder will become a preference question and if you had heard 4 albums of AYDY style music instead you might be pissed at them when they start to play hatebreeder stuff :D Well this post was meaningless and i will shut up and wait for getting flamed :p

You make little sense.

Sure Hatebreeder contained more like so tosay "content of musical talent"

I would say technical talent.

^^Thank you :) Well i tried to say how it coud be. All bands evolve so i dont blame bodom. You cant force yourself to write somethin that doesnt feel right...It just wont come out like naturally.

What i think happened was, they were to busy putting makeup on that they didn't have time to come up with anything interesting.

Jeez, close this thread and get him to search for the 10,0000000 threads made about like/dislike for AYDY after it came out. This is obviously going to turn into a big argument somewhere along the line.

Yes.....Unfortunately hes not posting in offtopics section so he will arrive shortly...but i guess this thread might get locked but i doubt it

I think this very album is not bad at all... Despite the fact that quite many people find it not so good as the previous ones I think it seems complete... And I don't understant all this stuff with the "old sound" and the "new sound"... In the end everything changes, nothing stays as it is... Btw, we don't know what kind of a sound in general will be on the next album... =)))

i started listening to COB with this album, but i downloaded their discography and said OMFG h4X BQQ it pwnz! so i bought all cds and now i totally prefer follow the reaper or any other cob album to AYDY because it's more like classic metal then aydy can be. And of course like the phenom staed, the music was much more better, the solos totally pwnzorz kickass.. but AYDY is good too, even tho i prefer their old style, but hey, everything changes, exept maybe my hair lol. so we have to accept the fact that cob is changing...

Thats always been my biggest confusion with people.
How one day their CoB lunatics.
The next their all mad at the band cos they sound different.
I've heard people call Cob posers, Sellouts, Wannabes.
Its getting old.
If you dont like the new Cob then dont listen to it.

Yes well...being in a big famous band cant always be a dance on the clouds. You are gonna do somethin that a certain amount of ppl wont like and you are gonna do somethin that some people will like...but you cant always please everyone. And they chose what they like to play and that i find perfectly logical. I doubt they thought like "OOOh this can sell better...lets play it instead"