Another boring thread

What is this!! A serious answer? :mad:

Samsara ban him:mad::mad:

yeah I am serious lol, come on, what did peter add to Opeth, i love him and i love his playing but he hasn't been creative in his last years with Opeth as Mike said. Personally, i don't see Opeth like twice a year or something, never seen them before and i don't think i will as long as i am living here, so i don't have the opportunity to enjoy Peter's presence on stage and his playing, so i rather choose enjoying what Fred may add to the next record(s) and to the Opeth sound than not enjoying anything.

Fred. He will never be able to compete with the epicness of the solos of Deliverance, because great technique and shredding ability can sometimes be an obstacle on the path of creativity.

yeah I am serious lol, come on, what did peter add to Opeth, i love him and i love his playing but he hasn't been creative in his last years with Opeth as Mike said. Personally, i don't see Opeth like twice a year or something, never seen them before and i don't think i will as long as i am living here, so i don't have the opportunity to enjoy Peter's presence on stage and his playing, so i rather choose enjoying what Fred may add to the next record(s) and to the Opeth sound than not enjoying anything.

I was joking, and with "a serious answer?" I meant that it was the first serious answer in the thread :p

BTW I never said that I didn't like Fred, I just said that if you had to replace one member I would chose him.

Axe and Erik should be considered for re-p-p-p-placem-m-m-ment.
I really liked Lopez cuz he's South American but indeed Axe is phenomenal.

or maybe they should replace fredrik with someone who knows every opeth guitar riff ever written.

I don't care about being mature in a message board. And I can clearly see you don't either.

I don't care about you not caring ab.. :mad:

At least I know my immaturity will decrease with age but most of the people here are over 20 :lol:

Why must I cry?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mWW6kRITEY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mWW6kRITEY[/ame]

I was joking, and with "a serious answer?" I meant that it was the first serious answer in the thread :p

BTW I never said that I didn't like Fred, I just said that if you had to replace one member I would chose him.

actually i was replying to you and to everyone who posted before me :D
^that video is funny lool

basically i think the band has reached a point where actually it would most definitely benefit by loosing Mike on guitar, maybe coming back to do guest vocals on a couple of tracks to keep the original Opeth fans happy. But in all make a new band, get another guitarist like fred so they can do harmonized shred solos, get martin playing more blast beats AND maybe even start working with a large orchestra and blend an element of classical sounds into brutal death metal.

That would be so sweet