Another boring thread

What is this!! A serious answer? :mad:

Samsara ban him:mad::mad:

Well at least we know why this thread was started in the first place.:Smug: Just tell Mike if you don't like Fred. Plus, he's only been on one album. Change is tough sometimes, but it happens. Peter's gone, suck it up!

basically i think the band has reached a point where actually it would most definitely benefit by loosing Mike on guitar, maybe coming back to do guest vocals on a couple of tracks to keep the original Opeth fans happy. But in all make a new band, get another guitarist like fred so they can do harmonized shred solos, get martin playing more blast beats AND maybe even start working with a large orchestra and blend an element of classical sounds into brutal death metal.

That would be so sweet

:lol:

:lol: I don't get where in the thread I said I didn't like Fred. I said I chose him because I like the rest more!!

Fred can stay in Opeth for all eternity, simply on the basis of the awesomeness of his live prog solo at the end of Hope Leaves.

yeah i still do feel a little like.. fred is a bit out of place, a guitarist more like Mikael may work better, but then again having two different styles of playing can improve/expand the sound of Opeth so.. who knows

personally if i had to choose i would say axe because to me im not really bothered if the drumming sucks...but if a pitched instrument is sucking its horrible.

personally if i had to choose i would say axe because to me im not really bothered if the drumming sucks...but if a pitched instrument is sucking its horrible.

the drumming is so important to be good, can't have a drummer that sucks the band would fall apart

we should kick out axe and get joey instead

lmao yeh joey :erk::erk::erk::erk::erk:

i do kind of agree, he's always seemed a bit of a bash bang metal drummer, lopez was perfect for opeth he had the perfect flow for the blend of soft and heavy.. shame he had to leave

slipknot.jpg

best drummer in the universe, even better than ezdrummer
also, he is adorable