Another Cool bands

Originally posted by ProgMetalFan
Good luck, Bagge!

And the same to you :D.

Originally posted by Grom Hellscream
Good luck!
And , I liked your song and I'm going to buy your album!
;)

Coolness :headbang:! Hope you enjoy the rest of the songs.

I'm beginning to feel silly going around posting about us on other bands' forums. Everybody that think we should have our own forum for Wolverine: Go to our homepage and say so in the guestbook ;).

eek!!! 70s vibe? man...like the Peth? Thats one of the reasons i dont likem. I didnt mind the "grunts" too much, and were appropriate for a few of the songs on the window purpose. Well, i gotta check out your new stuff when you guys finish, cause i love the other songs. Especially His Cold Touch

Originally posted by Unsumed
And the same to you :D.

Coolness :headbang:! Hope you enjoy the rest of the songs.

I'm beginning to feel silly going around posting about us on other bands' forums. Everybody that think we should have our own forum for Wolverine: Go to our homepage and say so in the guestbook ;).

A Wolverine forum would be cool. I'd be there!

By the way... the description for "Red Canvas" sounds awesome!

"It's quite a psychadelic track, consisting mostly of drums and percussions. I'm really excited to hear how it turned out. Lasse will be back in the studio a bit later to do some additional recordings. Tomorrow Bagge will continue with his keyboards!"

I can't wait to hear it!

Originally posted by Soul of Ice
eek!!! 70s vibe? man...like the Peth? Thats one of the reasons i dont likem. I didnt mind the "grunts" too much, and were appropriate for a few of the songs on the window purpose. Well, i gotta check out your new stuff when you guys finish, cause i love the other songs. Especially His Cold Touch

Well, don't be discouraged by my ramblings. Most days I couldn't find my own ass with both hands and a flashlight :D. It's still Wolverine but less "over the top" production and more straight forward.

Originally posted by ProgMetalFan
A Wolverine forum would be cool. I'd be there!

By the way... the description for "Red Canvas" sounds awesome!

"It's quite a psychadelic track, consisting mostly of drums and percussions. I'm really excited to hear how it turned out. Lasse will be back in the studio a bit later to do some additional recordings. Tomorrow Bagge will continue with his keyboards!"

I can't wait to hear it!

I sure hope you wouldn't be the only one there :D.
As for "Red Canvas", I have only heard the drums on that track. I haven't heard the percussion yet :), but it is psychadelic ;).