Another Tool Album

Yeah, it's been a fuckin while since Lateralus

Probably, but I'm really not very into Tool anymore. I never was a huge fan, but they're pretty good, I suppose.

I'm not getting my hopes up. All news Tool releases is false. If they do come out with one soon, though, I can't say I'll be disappointed, as Lateralus is one of the best albums of all time, in my opinion.

I heard that there would be a new album out soon. Early 2005.

Lateralus is a very emotionally put together album that is also lyrically brilliant and thought provoking. I hope not for dissapointment with a future album to come. It's a wonder how a band will be able to make an album even better than Lateralus.

yeah I wouldn't expect a tool release for a couple of years

I posted an article I read on the hidden meaning behind Tool's lateralus on the Opeth board, and it stirred quite a controversey (er something...I stayed out of the thread)

I'm surprised that no-one's yet busted in here proclaiming Tool to be the worst band in the world. =)

I can wait for another Tool album myself. I was never a huge fan, but I loved Lateralus; it was one of the first more 'alternative' albums I ever bought for myself. That was so bloody long ago now!

:D

I'm entitled to my opinion, aren't I?

Lateralus was better than Aenema, I'll give them that. Thank God that Maynard learned to sing. Hearing "Schism" on the radio was more than refreshing.

Tool said:
I read that it's on the works and it'll be out sometime next year. I hope. 4 years is a damn long time for an album, though.

Hopefully they won't pull a Metallica.

I doubt they'll pull a Metallica. They seem to be fully aware of it that they can play whatever the fuck they want and they'll still sell a shitload of a albums based on their name alone, along with MTV showing a video here and there.

Fuck tool, fuck lateralus, the band fucking blows and they are overrated. Keenan is a fucking talentless pussy and you people make me sick the way you're always sucking his dick. "Oh Maynard, you have such a great voice, I want to have your kids, everything you do is just so good even though it's a ll half ass bullshit *slurp slurp*" They may have a different sound than the shit that's played now days but they suck just as much. APC is just another lump of crap project that everyone fucking loves because the almighty faggot himself maynard is the vocalist. Fuck this fucking band and the shit songs they rode in on. I hope maynard gets stabbed in the throat and can't speak let alone sing anymore so these piss and vomit bands of his just fade out of existance forever. DIE

I am AjDeath, and I approve of this message
nataservant said:
Fuck tool, fuck lateralus, the band fucking blows and they are overrated. Keenan is a fucking talentless pussy and you people make me sick the way you're always sucking his dick. "Oh Maynard, you have such a great voice, I want to have your kids, everything you do is just so good even though it's a ll half ass bullshit *slurp slurp*" They may have a different sound than the shit that's played now days but they suck just as much. APC is just another lump of crap project that everyone fucking loves because the almighty faggot himself maynard is the vocalist. Fuck this fucking band and the shit songs they rode in on. I hope maynard gets stabbed in the throat and can't speak let alone sing anymore so these piss and vomit bands of his just fade out of existance forever. DIE