ANTHRAX turn down OZZFEST to...

and where did that come from? cause I just got done reading Rolling Stone and it said that Anthrax is playing Ozzfest with the Old School line up!!!! I havent gone to Ozzfest in years but I will be going this year if Joeys playing with anthrax.....

Buzzard said:
Tour Chicago because that is the only city in America they sell tickets in..

I will bet anything they are going to announce they are playing that summer tour MegaDave is putting together. If they don't get on that, and aren't at Ozzfest (or foolishly turned it down as you say!), I really don't see the point of this reunion with Joey. Bush is a WAY better singer than him so it is an obvious nostalgia cash in if you ask me...

Triumphant Apostle said:
I will bet anything they are going to announce they are playing that summer tour MegaDave is putting together. If they don't get on that, and aren't at Ozzfest (or foolishly turned it down as you say!), I really don't see the point of this reunion with Joey. Bush is a WAY better singer than him so it is an obvious nostalgia cash in if you ask me...

Mega DAve tour???

Billy:

STOP WHINING.

Anthrax sells far more tickets than you. Whether you hate him or not, Charlie is a good songwriter, and as far as I can tell, the only things Anthrax has stoled are cool, "icon" sort of things - the "Not" man, the Indians riff (no, doesn't really count as stealing a song), etc. If you're gonna cry about how much you hate them, do it accurately, instead of childishly attacking every aspect of their identity. While I still respect you, I've lost a huge amount of it since the beginning of this tantrum you've been having.

coolsnow7 said:
Billy:

STOP WHINING.

Anthrax sells far more tickets than you. Whether you hate him or not, Charlie is a good songwriter, and as far as I can tell, the only things Anthrax has stoled are cool, "icon" sort of things - the "Not" man, the Indians riff (no, doesn't really count as stealing a song), etc. If you're gonna cry about how much you hate them, do it accurately, instead of childishly attacking every aspect of their identity. While I still respect you, I've lost a huge amount of it since the beginning of this tantrum you've been having.

What about stealing the NYHC logo, remember that? And the shorts, Wait until I interview Gary from pro pain and vindicate myself. To tell you the truth, I hope to see them play in Austin so I can bitch slap Bitchante and spit
in scotts face.

anthrax_logo.jpg

ANTHRAX!!!

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
Yeah, I just talked to my buddy and we are definitely going to the Detroit show...Hopefully, I won't spend over a hundred dollars on beer this time:tickled:

In Prague it´s 200 beers for a hundred dollars. :kickass:

johnnieCzech said:
In Prague it´s 200 beers for a hundred dollars. :kickass:

Damn, thats a deal!!!!! I am coming to Prague for my 200 beers right now:loco: Seriously though, I spent 140 dollars at last years Ozzfest. The beer's at the venue I was at though are very expensive, at 8 dollars a pop it adds up to 17 measly:loco: beers. The sad thing is that I was drinking before I even went into the show. I can be a fucking lush when I want to be. Not that is anything to be proud of but 300 lb buddy has a hard time drinking with me and I only weigh 170lb's....Here's to the beer:kickass: :kickass: :yow: :yow: :kickass: :kickass: