Antimatter accoustic

Originally posted by Ghostie

don't worry, they make you cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute :p

What are kebabs like someone please help me ? What are they made of ??

ghostie, kebabs are a mediterranean kind of meat sandich, only its with pitta bread and that big chunk of meat that turns around in the window. you dont have them in istanbul? over here they put salad and chili on them usually with lamb. they are very nice late at night when you are hungry and have drank alot of beer.

Originally posted by pagan2002

ghostie, kebabs are a mediterranean kind of meat sandich, only its with pitta bread and that big chunk of meat that turns around in the window.

I'm not sure what you Poms are smoking, but I've never had a kebab with pita bread...

It's always been Turkish bread, which is a lot thicker than pita bread. They've taken off in Australia over the last four or five years.

Originally posted by Diabolicum
Hah, I didn't know where to post this, but I found something funny, a Spanish guy who has an Anathema site thinks this is the current line-up of ANATHEMA: Mick Moss, Danny Cavanagh, Jenny O'Connor
As far as I know this is only the line-up for the acoustic Last Laugh version.
Not too bright person :err:
http://www.geocities.com/anathema1_99/Anathema.html

Yeah , as you can see on the picture - thats Jenny sittting next to Danny, theres me second from left, and I dont know who that twat is on the left, must have been the tea boy / gofer.