any bands that are the same as slayer

MadeInNewJersey said:
Saying "Show No Mercy" is the only good album Slayer has ever done automatically disqualifies you from having a valid opinion ever again. Well done.
Eh, I can never see the hype around any of their albums, Reign in Blood was just boring as hell. Hell Awaits sucked. South of Heaven was ... meh. Seasons in the Abyss was a decent release, and everything after that is abysmal.

Sodom is no way better than Slayer. Sodom have so much shit albums it's not funny. The riffs on Hell Awaits,Haunting The Chapel and even SOH,SITA are a lot better. Agent Orange has some great songs(like the title track) but you can see the band declining already. The album does not hold up to the opening song.

Slayer put out 5 great fullengths and an E.P. Besides the band being consitant with solid riffs/songs Dave Lombardo is unmatched.

I beg to differ, everything Sodom has ever released aside from possibly Masquerade In Blood are amazing albums.

Everything Slayer has released aside from Show No Mercy is highly overrated, and not all that great.

EDIT: Dave Lombardo is easily the second worst part of the band, right behing Tom's vocals.

Ex-cally-boo said:
I beg to differ, everything Sodom has ever released aside from possibly Masquerade In Blood are amazing albums.

Everything Slayer has released aside from Show No Mercy is highly overrated, and not all that great.

EDIT: Dave Lombardo is easily the second worst part of the band, right behing Tom's vocals.

Your credibility is getting worse & worse with each post.

Nag said:
yeah.. I'll listen to you.. [/sarcasm]

Sodom > Slayer. Everytime.

I don't care if you listen to ME per se; I just thought you might not want to look so foolish in public all the time. But then I looked at some of your previous posts, and realized just how silly it was for me to think you couldn't be foolish. Carry on, dolt.

VadimVon said:
ANYBODY WHO SOUNDS LIKE SOMEBODY IS A NOBODY

You're apparently in a band. DO you sound totally unlike anyone that's ever went before?
Just shut up you're clearly mentally inferior to dog shit.

On topic, I'd say The Haunted sound like Slayer but they're shite.

Vader sound a little like them, but Vader are miles better (more consistent) than Slayer and they never went nu-metally like Slayer did. :tickled:
"Xeper" blows away any Slayer song.

Stormwatch said:
You're apparently in a band. DO you sound totally unlike anyone that's ever went before?

Vader sound a little like them, but Vader are miles better (more consistent) than Slayer and they never went nu-metally like Slayer did. :tickled:
AND WE ALL AGREE METAL PADDY IS A PEA NUT BUTTER:wave: :wave: :wave:

Stormwatch said:

No, actually I'm not in a band right now.
I'm recording a solo album in my own studio.
"Mentally inferior to dogshit"? Not quite. If you can't take things in jest, maybe you should not go online and disappoint others' intelligence.
Haunted>Vader
Yngwie>>>>Satch
I am >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you
You = a no brain piece of shit
SHUT THE FUCK UP

VadimVon said:
No, actually I'm not in a band right now.
I'm recording a solo album in my own studio.
"Mentally inferior to dogshit"? Not quite. If you can't take things in jest, maybe you should not go online and disappoint others' intelligence.
Haunted>Vader
Yngwie>>>>Satch
I am >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you
You = a no brain piece of shit
SHUT THE FUCK UP

Well Boo-fuckin-hoo! Give the baby his dummy back! :Smug:
Almost every post of yours is insulting someone, yet when you get it back you have a coronary. You are laughable.
Away back to your "recording studio" (read:bedroom) and work on your "solo album"(read: some piece of crap knocked up in Cubasis in 5 minutes on an Encore strat).

Anyway, you think the Hoffman's are virtuosos! Ha ha, 'nuff said! :lol:

Feel free to post some of the music from your "solo album".
Silly boy.

MadeInNewJersey said:
I don't care if you listen to ME per se; I just thought you might not want to look so foolish in public all the time. But then I looked at some of your previous posts, and realized just how silly it was for me to think you couldn't be foolish. Carry on, dolt.

That's okay.. Continue to think that way.. Doesn't matter to me your opinion.. specially since you're just carbon copy of the AOL Metal Chat elitists.