any bands that are the same as slayer

I can't believe people are bashing Sodom. Are you that offended because someone said they were better than Slayer? Sodom are still putting out good albums atleast, while Slayer, as aforementioned, took to the nu-metal path. And no, I'm not saying I don't like Slayer. It's really hard for me to decide if I like Sodom or Slayer more. I like each for different reasons, so they're really incomparable for me.

Impudent said:
I can't believe people are bashing Sodom. Are you that offended because someone said they were better than Slayer? Sodom are still putting out good albums atleast, while Slayer, as aforementioned, took to the nu-metal path. And no, I'm not saying I don't like Slayer. It's really hard for me to decide if I like Sodom or Slayer more. I like each for different reasons, so they're really incomparable for me.

Agreed. Sodom continue to make relevant music.:headbang:

>>>>>>>No offence meant at all, but I don't see what good that list does. I think Paddy was looking for bands that sound similar to Slayer, not just any bands who were influenced by the band.

The first Haunted CD sounds a LOT like Slayer...the vocals are a dead on match
So does Dew Scented.

Scott

SheisMySin said:
>>>>>>>No offence meant at all, but I don't see what good that list does. I think Paddy was looking for bands that sound similar to Slayer, not just any bands who were influenced by the band.

The first Haunted CD sounds a LOT like Slayer...the vocals are a dead on match
So does Dew Scented.

Scott
yes dew scented are good when i first put this post in here someone said them and paddy checked them out and they are great cheers mate:kickass:

The Haunted blow. One time shopping I saw a fat chick with big tits wearing a haunted t-shirt. I felt like calling her a big saggy pankcake tit cunt rag. Luckily I have manners and come across as an angel even though in my head I get really god damn annoyed by people.

The Greys said:
Sodom have not made anything good since agent orange.
Bullshit. They're new album is fucking badass, as is "Code Red", "M-16", and everything else they've done since "Agent Orange". They didn't get all melodic like Kreator (though I still like recent Kreator) and it is certainly better than Slayer's last few. In the end, though, it's all subjective.

The Greys said:
The Haunted blow. One time shopping I saw a fat chick with big tits wearing a haunted t-shirt. I felt like calling her a big saggy pankcake tit cunt rag. Luckily I have manners and come across as an angel even though in my head I get really god damn annoyed by people.

I like the Haunted.

I don't think they've ever sounded particularly Slayer-esque though.

metal paddy said:
well hello listening to south of heaven at this time and wondering dose any know of any bands that are like them:headbang: :headbang:

Slayer is a band all of themselves, but since you are digging one of their more "relaed" releases (by their standards) I suggest some oldschool thrash. Testament would be a good place to start. They are more melodic/less doomy than Slayer, but still have a similar vibe. Coroner is also a very good one as is Forbidden. They are also a little more aggressve than earlyTestament. Forbidden's former drummer even took over the skins when Lombardo left Slayer.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Slayer is a band all of themselves, but since you are digging one of their more "relaed" releases (by their standards) I suggest some oldschool thrash. Testament would be a good place to start. They are more melodic/less doomy than Slayer, but still have a similar vibe. Coroner is also a very good one as is Forbidden. They are also a little more aggressve than earlyTestament. Forbidden's former drummer even took over the skins when Lombardo left Slayer.

Bryant
PADDY KNOWS TESTAMENT VERY WELL THEY ARE GOOD BUT LIKE SLAYER I AM NOT TO SURE BUT HEY:kickass: :Smokin: