any bands that are the same as slayer

metal paddy said:
PADDY KNOWS TESTAMENT VERY WELL THEY ARE GOOD BUT LIKE SLAYER I AM NOT TO SURE BUT HEY:kickass: :Smokin:

I would definitely check out Coroner and Forbidden as well. As I said, Testament is more melodic than Slayer. The thing about Testament that does remind me of Slayer is some of the rythm work on guitar. Coroner and Forbidden have the darker qualities like Slayer, but really DON'T sound any more like Slayer than Testament. I think it may be tough to find a band very similar to Slayer.

Bryant

Bryant said:
I would definitely check out Coroner and Forbidden as well. As I said, Testament is more melodic than Slayer. The thing about Testament that does remind me of Slayer is some of the rythm work on guitar. Coroner and Forbidden have the darker qualities like Slayer, but really DON'T sound any more like Slayer than Testament. I think it may be tough to find a band very similar to Slayer.

Bryant
oh well paddy will have to keep trying and flying

Yep. Testament's vocals remind me of Metallica, and some of their riffs remind me of Slayer, but in a more melodic and less dark of a sense.