any chicks going to opeth?

long hair is the best feature on a male species... and it just so happens that lots of metal guys posses this. so as a generalisation, metal guys are hot.

long hair are really cool on girls too :) (And indeed, a headbanging girl is even cooler)
167918108.jpg

NineFeetUnderground said:
let us all join hands and unanimously agree that opeth tattoos are cool, and nothing but cool. now commence sucking eachothers dicks....as a "hobby".
i agree with these dudes im 16 turning 17 and the only tatoo i would ever get would be the opeth logo (mind you id need it to have the full logo with the peth included) on my back shoulder blade. fucken sweet logo and the chick with it on her back is a gun

Raistlin Majere said:
what the fuck has the gender to do with the musical taste? if the girls are compared to the guys and if you guys came up with a result that the girls' taste in music is worse than the guys' think again. Theres more male fans of linkin park than the females if you know what i mean;) and again the taste in music doesnt have anything to do with the looks also. i have many female friends that are damn beautiful and into sum really good bands. some of you people make weird comparisons and get to some awkward concusions.

and about that tattoo thing, in my opinin getting a band logo as a tattoo is the most ridiculous thing ever for we wouldnt know our future opinions about that band. i mean what if showed out to be a nu metal band in the next album? we wouldnt know.

i like the way this guy thinks, most of you guys hang around on this forum just to insult people because you have nothing better to d with your lifes and it makes you feel just that much better about yourself and your sad little lifes (i'm not saying all there are some reall guns on this forum aswell) i say just enjoy true music and share if possible with as many people as you can and we will have a better world. but to go around and insulting everyones taste in music is just sad, i use to do it and relised not everyone has the mental compacity to apreciate "real music" and therefor take the easiest form to listen too "radio shit" the only problem is the people that take music too far like most of the emo scene, yes the music is all about depressing shit but you dont have to go around cutting your wrist cus the music you listen to is depressing im being quite cruel about this for i don't like stereotypicall scenes. in conclusion music is a great gift given to all of us listen and enjoy as much as you can and get over insulting everyone for having different taste.:headbang: :loco: :kickass:

bardoelc said:
i like the way this guy thinks, most of you guys hang around on this forum just to insult people because you have nothing better to d with your lifes and it makes you feel just that much better about yourself and your sad little lifes (i'm not saying all there are some reall guns on this forum aswell) i say just enjoy true music and share if possible with as many people as you can and we will have a better world. but to go around and insulting everyones taste in music is just sad, i use to do it and relised not everyone has the mental compacity to apreciate "real music" and therefor take the easiest form to listen too "radio shit" the only problem is the people that take music too far like most of the emo scene, yes the music is all about depressing shit but you dont have to go around cutting your wrist cus the music you listen to is depressing im being quite cruel about this for i don't like stereotypicall scenes. in conclusion music is a great gift given to all of us listen and enjoy as much as you can and get over insulting everyone for having different taste.:headbang: :loco: :kickass:

girl more likely, and thank you:)

and NineFeetUnderground, does that mean that you admit your arrogant attitude? just asking though, i dont know you.