Any Comic Book Fans Out There ???

xarchx

punk rock love god
Feb 6, 2002
walsall, england
Visit site
We all know anthrax's love of comics and im a big fan myself i was just wondering if there are any comic fans on the forum ??? if yes what are you reading ??? lets compare lists :D :lol: :D

Haven't been much into comics lately, except for Sergio Aragones' Groo. Aside from that, I have collected seriously in a decade. I think the last non-Groo comic I bought was one of the Elfquest mini-series or something like that (or maybe it was "Captain Carrot and his Amazing Zoo Crew :lol: )

heres a list of cool stuff to check out :

strangers in paradise
amazing spiderman
transformers gen 1
incredible hulk
usgai yojimbo
x-force
bone
green arrow
midnight nation
new x-men
queen and country
the flash
skeleton key
planetary

and the list goes on i read between 40 to 50 books a month big publishers and indies, super hero stuff and talking heads stuff check any of these comics out you won't be dissapointed !!!! if you dig any of them i will put up some more .

I regularly just read Amazing Spider-man and a couple of Batman titles (and Green Arrow since it came back with Kevin Smith writing). The whole Bruce Wayne: Murderer/Bruce Wayne: Fugitive has been really good too. I know it's just a gimick to get you to buy lots of other titles that you wouldn't normally buy, but the stories are actually pretty good.

Is DK2 part 3 ever coming out?

Amazing spiderman and green arrow are very cool can't wait to see kevin smith do black cat and spiderman in june !!!! the bruce wayne thing is good overall , as for dk2 #3 well your guess is as good as mine do you like it ???

I've got about 3,000 comics at this point. I haven't bought a new one in quite some time, I think at a certain point you get tired of the same story-line, or your favorite cahracter being strung across 4 - 5 books per month (Amazing Spidey, Web of Spidey, Spect. Spidey, Marvel Classics, SPidey for instance.) I prefer Marvel, the only DC character I ever dug was Batman (it is hard to find a better story than "Death in the Family") I also read X-Men, X-Factor, Moon Knight, the Avengers, and anything with Vision. I liked Spawn too, I loved the HBO series! Looking forward to SPidey on the big screen, as well as Hulk and X2.

I wish I had the Incredible Hulk #181. I think I'd rather have that then Action Comics #1, for sentimental reasons. How much are those worth these days?
I don't have the first 4 Wolverine comics (before they started again with Wolvie as "Patch").
I have Wolverine #1 thru #105. Then I just stopped collecting them. I haven't bought a comic book in years. I still have them all though.
I also have a bunch of Spiderman, Batman, X-Men, and other stuff.

My sister's ex-boyfriend got me into quite a few titles, but when they broke up, I fell out of it because I just let him spend the money and read his. :lol: But it was all Marvel, he has something against DC that I never quite understood. I also got into a few smaller titles, but damn if I can remember them now...

Well I have been known to read a few comic books, right now I get:
Batman and all of his titles
Robin
Nightwing
Batgirl
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Flash
JLA
JSA
Titans
Power Company
Catwoman
Buffy
Angel
Frey
Superman and all of his titles
Punisher
Marvel Knights
The Ultimates
Amazing Spiderman
Midnight Nation
Rising Stars
Just a Pilgirm
Savage Dragon
Out There
G.I.Joe
Obergiest
Hawkman
Suicide Squad (but I'll probably drop this soon)
Sin City (whenever it comes out)
Young Justice
...I think I remembered them all...

I'm not a mega comic book fan. I've bought a couple in my time. I bought alot of the Beavis and Butthead ones. I used to draw alot of my own too.
I was more into the funny ones rather than the super hero ones.
The last on I bought actually was an Anthrax comic. It was the Anthrax story up until just before Joey left in comic form.

Titles I think are the shiznizzle, my nizzles!

PREACHER
SANDMAN
THE SHADOW
BAT- MAN YEAR ONE
DARK KNIGHT RETURNS
PUNISHER
SPAWN
OUT THERE
JUST A PILGRIM
GHOST RIDER
CRYPTIC WRITINGS OF MEGADETH
WITCHBLADE
LADY DEATH
MARVELS ULTIMATE LINE
MARVELS MATURE LINE
ALIENS VS _______
PREDATOR VS _______
DEAD BOYS
SAVAGE DRAGON
SGT. FURY AND HIS HOWLING COMMANDOS
G.I.JOE
GRIPS
Fuck! That's a lotta titles!

:lol: :lol:

Spider - Man will rule ass next month!

Yeah, I almost forgot that Rock N' Roll comic with Anthrax. I have that too.
I think that a lot of that comic wasn't true...

Did you notice they used that comic on the Anthrax Behind The Music? It was at the very beginning and the very end of the show.