Any Comic Book Fans Out There ???

William Couper said:
Ooh! Comics!

Planetary (And, at last, it looks like it will continue again in a few months)

On a related note will any of you comic fans do anything for Epic?

Will

It's been so long since it last came out, I forgot about Planetary. I've started a script, but I have very little done. I'm just running through my head where I should go with the first issue/series.

I don't rea much comics these days. When I was kid, Donald Duck ruled. I have a huge pile of 'em!
But later, after I had seen the game for Commodore 64, Nemesis the Warlock blew me away. Great art, for sure! Also perverted enough storyline. and characters. I love Nemesis!
Slainé ain't bad, though.

William Couper said:
Ignoring them? Why?

Will

I personally think Epic is nothing more than a publicity stunt. I highly doubt they will accept any submissions from fans. At least not to the point an actual comic is printed. Look at who they have right now, Mark Millar, whose book would have gotten made even without Epic, and Mike Sangiacomo and Joshua Jackson Miller, both of whom are reporters or editors of comics newspapers and websites.

i love lots of comics. my fav right now, and for the last couple of years, is watchmen. its like a little series murder mystery thing, its fucking sweet. but what ive been gettin into as of late is manga, basically japanese comics.