Any good TV shows out these days?

unsacreddude

New Metal Member
Mar 30, 2013
Like most people I cut off my cable provider and am happier for it. But I do miss out on the random, serialized, non reality TV shows.
Any Suggestions? I like British shows quite a bit and documentaries.
-not ancient aliens (but my band does have a song about it.

Metalocalypse, Robot Chicken, South Park, or the Walking Dead? I dont watch much TV either except these shows and a few others.

I love British TV! British comedy is so much better than the intelligence-insulting unfunny sitcoms of the Americans. Unfortunately I can't think of too many shows off the top of my head, but listed below are some of my favorite shows. Hope it helps!

British Comedies:

The IT Crowd
Monty Python
Blackadder

British Drama:

Sherlock
Doc Martin (dramedy)
Jack Taylor
Sharpe (drama/action)

I watch all the shows below and while they vary in terms of how good I think they are, they are all eminently watchable.

The Walking Dead
Gotham
Scorpion
Mom
Castle
The Blacklist

All three NCIS shows

The Flash
Arrow
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Agent Carter
Forever
SVU
Bone
The Big Bang Theory
Elementary
Hawaii Five-0
Blue Bloods
Madam Secretary
The Good Wife

My fave genre of tv shows are crime. Some of my faves are Major Crimes, NCIS New Orleans & Body of Proof to name a few

I watch all the shows below and while they vary in terms of how good I think they are, they are all eminently watchable.

The Walking Dead
Gotham
Scorpion
Mom
Castle
The Blacklist

All three NCIS shows

The Flash
Arrow
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Agent Carter
Forever
SVU
Bone
The Big Bang Theory
Elementary
Hawaii Five-0
Blue Bloods
Madam Secretary
The Good Wife
i haven't actually seen walking dead mom agent carterbluebloods madam secratary or the good wife
but i do like the rest of this list

Gimme Gimme Gimme - just started to rewatch these series through https://torrentsites.com/tv-shows-torrent-sites/, I jlove this show! One of my favorites! Good acting, funny script and it’s also very addictive show. Kathy Burke is amazing. The funniest episode for me is when Linda gets the job in the factory. No matter how many times I watch this show repeated, it always makes me laugh. It’s also great for those who loved “Carry on” or “Girls on Top”.

Last edited:
British tv shows worth checking out (from a Brit)

Green wing
Black books
Blackadder
Bad education
Spaced
Friday night dinner
Monty pythons flying circus
Porridge

I'm an American
so, for me personally
Red Dwarf was really the funniest thing in British comedy

also
Coupling was way better than Friends

I'm an American
so, for me personally
Red Dwarf was really the funniest thing in British comedy

also
Coupling was way better than Friends

I haven't seen either of those shows but for me, the funniest British comedy remains "Are You Being Served?"

I haven't seen either of those shows but for me, the funniest British comedy remains "Are You Being Served?"
you've never seen Coupling or Red Dwarf??

Coupling is basically a British-made version of the NBC show Friends, except that Coupling is way-the-fuck funnier

Red Dwarf is British-made parody of American-made space-opera shows