Anyone actually like their newer stuff?

Personally I like it all from Among The Living mainly. The first couple of albums sounded awkward to me but they found their feet and ran with it, Joey had an almighty voice, John Bush has big lungs too. There Is a change between the two singers' eras but it's all good (except for the one-per-album dodgy ballads of the Bush LPs).

Originally posted by nafnikufesin

GuYz, i juSt gOt BacK fRoM tHe mAll weAr i sCOred sOmE WicKid Nu-mEtaL mUrcHandiCe @ HoT ToPic!!! i'll pOsT sOMe pIx oN My sIte a LitTle L8teR!

Sometimes you gotta raise a little hell to have a little fun. teeheehee.... I guess I'll leave you kiddies alone now :D

Don't... take... the... bait! :p

Originally posted by A Journeys End
Sometimes you gotta raise a little hell to have a little fun. teeheehee.... I guess I'll leave you kiddies alone now :D

Don't... take... the... bait! :p

You're not going to find Volume 8 in any mall, worthless n00b. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Bad Mr Frosty
You're not going to find Volume 8 in any mall, worthless n00b. :rolleyes:

Thats because all 20 of you on this board already purchased your mall copy, and now they no longer stock it because nobody else besides this forums members will buy that awful cd.

Feed me semore!

Originally posted by Bad Mr Frosty
There's going to be one? :confused:

supposedly. when Stomp 442 and SOWN were re-released last year, on the site, the update that had info on them said that Vol. 8 will be re-released. so i guess so :err:

Thats because all 20 of you on this board already purchased your mall copy, and now they no longer stock it because nobody else besides this forums members will buy that awful cd.

Feed me semore!

VOLUME 8 ISN'T A BAD ALBUM!!! :mad::mad::mad:

and i got my copy at a Circuit City, so :p

Hey, my birthday 16th birthday was yesterday... I am so glad to hear that I no longer have that "15-year old mindset"... so I basically know shit about "good metal" because I am young... oh well.

Actually, I find this whole argument comical. New Anthrax rules IMO.

So if someone likes newer Anthrax, they're a nu-metal junkie??? WTF? I like new Anthrax and listen to death/grind/black/and so and so a subgenre. So I'd be considered a nu-metaller mallfuck, even though I find Nu-metal to be retarded, and like the newer Anthrax stuff?

"SOWN, Stomp, and Vol. 8 are three of the best metal albums ever!!!"

Wow, no offense, but in other countries they cut off your hand for saying stuff like that.

I still say the last three albums were full of songs with good PARTS, but no real "great" songs. Is it still better than 83.4 percent of the bands out there? Yes.

Vocal wise, I could care less. Either the vocals work or they don't, and I haven't seen any real problems. I'm so sick of people comparing Joey and John. Who gives a crap. One's in. One's out. Four legs good. Two legs bad. Ignorance is strength. Shut up and turn up the (censored) music.

Originally posted by Kronx
"SOWN, Stomp, and Vol. 8 are three of the best metal albums ever!!!"

Wow, no offense, but in other countries they cut off your hand for saying stuff like that.
Yeah, well no offense, but that's why I'm glad that I don't live in a communist country, where people can't state their own opinions without fear of having their hands cut off. :lol: I can actually make up my own mind, and state a personal preference instead of being told what to like. Doesn't mean that I'm right or you're wrong...I like what I like, and you like what you like. Me, I'm glad John is on vocals, because it's some of the best music out there today or any day IMO.

Hey Hellbent....any 16 year old that has a name like "HellBentFor Leather".......knows a shitload more about "real" metal than the majority.

Anthrax w/ Bush rule........If you don't agree I'll snap your worthless neck!

Feed me semore!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
On ya Journeys end.

I'm proud to admit, that in my opinion, there haven't been any better metal albums than the last three Anthrax albums period.
unbelievable! LMAO

Anthrax 'Among The Living'?
Iron Maiden 'Number Of The Beast'?
Metallica 'Ride The Lightning'?
Slayer 'Reign In Blood'?
Megadeth 'Rust In Peace'?
Manowar 'Kings Of Metal'?
Overkill 'The Years Of Decay'?
Judas Priest 'Painkiller'?
...endless list