anyone heard any of the new korn songs?

I like Korn, used to listyen to them heaps, saw them on their last Aus tour with Head. Their new stuff Isn't as good from what I've heard, but they have evolved as a band and I'll still listen to them and enjoy them.

wankerness said:
I'd listen to Korn over those guys too lmao

i have too much respect for your tabs to bash you, so i'll take the respectful way . . .

never say that korn is better than the Beatles again.

bloodlust rampant said:
i have too much respect for your tabs to bash you, so i'll take the respectful way . . .

never say that korn is better than the Beatles again.

I didn't say they were better, just more entertaining to me to listen to. I definitely believe that the beatles are a far better band, and I believe that even tool are musically superior, I just don't like listening to either ;-)

I just got two free tickets to see Korn in 9 days!!! I never thought I would post something like this at the Opeth forum, but since there is already a Korn thread! I am so stoked.

I drove past a field, I saw corn for free too...

I walked down the aisle of a supermarket, ohh theres corn there to see for free too, ohhh frozen food aisle - frozen corn!!!

blimey said:
You think you're a metalhead for listening to Korn. Lol. And no, the Opeth forum likes other good music. Examples:

Floyd
Beatles
Swano
Katatonia
Tool
Meshuggah
Mastodon
Agalloch
November's Doom
haha! Easily the shittiest list I've seen when trying to impress someone with "deep musical tastes." Fucking metalheads....

angelofdeath9308 said:
one of my friends sent me one called tearjerker, and it surprised me. It did not sound like anything they've done before. The closest thing I could compare it to was Issues, like they were trying to go for an A Perfect Circle sound or something. I think I'm going to check out more songs, because I'm liking it.
bashers need not apply, unless you've heard the song and are actually saying something constructive.

forget these nerds. if you like it, listen to it.

Tubbs Mcgee said:
FRUGiHOYi, I mean no ill will towards you, of course, because I'm not that kind of guy. Let's just pretend this whole thing didn't happen! :D
Alright that's fine, I think it's stupid to have enemies on a message board.