Anyone here have Opeth or any other tatoos?

NineFeetUnderground said:
but nobody is going to care about Opeth in 50 years.

People still care about The Beatles, the Stones, and plenty of other oldies from nearly 50 years ago.

You guys need to chill out. Jesus, if someone wants to get the Opeth "O" on their back, let them. Holy shit.

yeah everyone seems to be getting either a butterfly, a chinese writing, barb wire or a snake. lol. this thread turned into a pointless argument with those 2 ppl

I plan on getting scorpion on the back of my arm, pretty simple shouldnt take too long

BC584.jpg

Travis said:
People still care about The Beatles, the Stones, and plenty of other oldies from nearly 50 years ago.

You guys need to chill out. Jesus, if someone wants to get the Opeth "O" on their back, let them. Holy shit.

LOL....comparing Opeth to the beatles or the stones...lmfao.

Towedwart said:
What the hell is up with all the newbies being dicks?

In other news, your tats look nice. I personally would never get a tattoo of anything at all at this point, but I appreciate them. And yours look well done, so I see value in them whether you rock out to those bands in 50 years or not.

you changed your opinion in a day?

if your serious ask em to do a cooler looking airplane, something more of a jetfighter look to it

personally i think that if something looks good as a tattoo it does not matter what it means... i like tattoos even though i have none...

NFU: i disagree with you on the point that nobody will care about opeth in 50 years... i think that good music never dies among a certain group of people...like the 70´s music, and classic symphony music.
music is timeless