Anyone here have Opeth or any other tatoos?

The Evil Toucan said:
That's amusing when someone puts a pic up of a regular(well, up until this board got shitty) poster here and don't even realize it.
that's what I'm sayin' ....ah well. I'm not exactly a regular anymore, and this board seems to have had a surge of new people during the past several months.

@ mr. ass-raper: thanks :) My artist is Bud (not his real name) Pierson in Columbia, Kentucky. Come visit us.

Hey Beth, I know you don't know me I've been lurking the boards for a few years now. I recognized that pic of you and thought to myself, thats BETH \m/ but no one hears seems to remember you. Yea k I'll take off now.

SodomizerOfMankind said:
i have never seen you post a message before beth....I might not be a regular..but I still love my opeth
Yeah, that's because I haven't posted in months. Maybe a sporadic post or two, but I stopped posting a good while ago. Looks like I broke that running though, huh

Well I reckon that getting a tattoo of a band is quite silly because if you stop likeing them in say 5 to 10 years which you never know you might then you may want laser surgery to get this removed.
Just a thought. Wear a tshirt of them instead.

Dammit.... I was gonna post that it was beth, but she posted already.

HI BETH HOWS THINGS???

I was speaking to the guy who had the tatt at the Sydney show, he only got it done that day.

Degenerate Machinery said:
i'm gonna get the opeth "o". I know its not original but fuck it would look awesome on my chest :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Trying to be original is sooooooooooooo not original :err:
Id love to have the Opeth O or Opeth across my back. Im satisfied with Emperor right now.

Who really cares if a million people have a fucking tattoo.... it's better than a stupid Chinese symbol or a fucking eagle, cougar or some stupid animal that represents nothing and the people who get them just try to put a meaning to it to cover up the fact that they only permanently rendered their skin because it " looked cool man". At least Opeth might actually represent something in our lives. Of course it would have to also look cool, which it does. I didn't think many people in here would be turned away from an Opeth tattoo because it is common..... are we getting tattoos to be original or different now?

I remember people coming in here to look for the Opeth O for a tattoo to only have people call them stupid and unoriginal because it's common... long hair is common .. short is common..white skin is common..metallica fans are common... people who should worry about their own skin and what they put on it are common.

I'm planning on getting the Opeth symbol tatooed onto myleft peck for my next birthday. Does anyone else have any Opeth tattoos, and do you think the one I'm planning to get will look any good or just cheesy?

Well, seems a bit fanboyish... in 20 years i doubt youll be as happy with it as you would be with it now, but i dont know... its your choice. But i think knowing you love the band should be enough without having to get it permanently drawn on you.