Apart from Mikael, who is your favorite vocalist?

Favorite of all time: Bruce Dickinson.
Current favorites: Russell Allen, Daniel Gildenlow, Vintersorg, Dan Swano, Jorn Lande (Ark, Beyond Twilight, others), Erik Rosvold (Zero Hour), Warrel Dane, Niklas Sundin, Jonas Renske, Matt Barlow, Tarja Turunen, etc.

jeff buckley
mike patton (pattern)
tom barman
bono
garm
thom yorke
bjork
kurt cobain
jim morrison
robert plant
ozzy
michael stipe
perry farrell
the chick that sings on massive attack's group four

Hansi from Blind Guardian, and Mikael Stanne...besides, i just posted to try this new cool NP thing :D

Oh...and i see now that some people mentioned females as well...so:

Anneke van Giersbergen and Floor from After Forever are my favorites

Originally posted by Demonspell
Favorite of all time: Bruce Dickinson.
Current favorites: Russell Allen, Daniel Gildenlow, Vintersorg, Dan Swano, Jorn Lande (Ark, Beyond Twilight, others), Erik Rosvold (Zero Hour), Warrel Dane, Niklas Sundin, Jonas Renske, Matt Barlow, Tarja Turunen, etc.

niklas sundin???? :eek: :eek: where? when?

Originally posted by Garm
Johnny Cash!

jonas renkse is definately my favorite vocalist.....<gasp!>even above mikael!

not a matter of who is more talented, just a matter of personal taste...
then mikael, of course! :)

and then i just have to mention that i love danzigs vocals!!! woo! hahah only on studio stuff though...i think his live vocals are struggling bad! :lol:

so garm, (now theres a great vocalist as well!) have you heard cash's album 'american recordings' with the song danzig wrote-13? its creeeepy.

Let me see....I could say Mikael Stanne voice, it's amazing... and drive me crazy(yet misanthrope hate it):D

Oh...and i see now that some people mentioned females as well...so:

Anneke van Giersbergen and Floor from After Forever are my favorites

I agree with you....but i would add to Cristina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil, her voice is very powerful and really special.