Arch Enemy done!

Ok I will be the bad one here, Firstly I am am massive AE fan and anything related. AE came out loss of my main love Carcass. I think that Wages of Sin is there best to date, Burning Bridges is awesome but I like Angelas vocals much more!

AoR has killer riffs and killer leads and vocals but the songs were not as strong as Wages in my opinion. I hope that the new one is mix of all of the albums?

Quick question, does anyone have the Burning Live in japan album? Is it worth getting? Cause its $59 here in Australia.

I love Wages of Sin and I really like Anthems...the thing for me on Anthems, is the songwriting seems to be the focus more than the insane riffage, which is good...

The songs are much more straightforward in construction, but I think that album will help bring the next to a much higher place musically than either of the 2 previous albums...

Just my 2 pesos...but I think Angela is one fantastic screamer...I love her voice, and I'm not that big on the vocal style...more metal faster!

SteelRat said:
Just my 2 pesos...but I think Angela is one fantastic screamer...I love her voice, and I'm not that big on the vocal style...more metal faster!

I agree with this. Never been a death vocal fan, but her voice doesn't bother me. To me, AE is the best pure riff band out there nowadays.

WingsofRedemption said:
My god commandante "Angela sucks beyond belief."

You idiot. :OMG:
Having a different taste in vocals sure stems from my lack of intelligence. :worship:

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
I don't like Arch Enemy much, but i ain't gonna bitch about it on their producers forum. Especially not in a thread where he shows an act of generosity by one of their members...

My thoughts exactly... well I love Arch Enemy but that is beside the point...

It shocks me that some here are so unappreciative as to insult the band on their producer's forum, whether they like the music or not. Get over yourselves.

I think Arch Enemy is a fantastic band, one of my nowaday favorites, and I can't wait to hear the new album ! Anthems of Rebelion contains many classic songs and I'm sure the new one will do so as well. Moreover, I think Angela's voice is getting better and better record after record (on the Dead Eyes See No Future EP she's VERY impressive live, so I'm pretty confident that she'll kick some ass on the new one !). They will riiiiiiiiiise :)

Hey Andy (or anyone who can help for that matter),

What amps did they use for the recording? Krank RW100? 5150? 5150II? JSX? The one pictured below?
bluepoly9ne.jpg

Definitely looking forward to hearing this. Some very promising stuff coming up pretty quick here!