Arcturus...

I uploaded and sent you a bootleg and you never sent one back to me like you said :(

Wait! I sent you a PM with the links for one show with Vortex (Montreal or Worcester) long time ago, and 2 Arcturus bootlegs too! the Inferno Festival 2005 and Nebelmond Party on 2004 (with Oyvind - amazing setlist!!)

edit: they had pass?? I think it's lordmortem - check your box and try to download'em again :p

Haha, nice.

Holy crap
Bilde%20062.jpg-for-web-large.jpg

I have that same bass head >.>
that things old...

Wait! I sent you a PM with the links for one show with Vortex (Montreal or Worcester) long time ago, and 2 Arcturus bootlegs too! the Inferno Festival 2005 and Nebelmond Party on 2004 (with Oyvind - amazing setlist!!)

edit: they had pass?? I think it's lordmortem - check your box and try to download'em again :p
I sent you Worcester, the video plus an audio rip which I made myself! You sent me two audio ones for Arcturus but you were sposed to send me the Montreal video, or something and you never uploaded it :cry:

Thanks man I got it, fucking awesome :kickass:!

Dude Garm is like Paul DiAnno, the founding member, made some good tracks but not my favourite... Simen is definitely Bruce and Andreas is like Blaze Bailey. I love all three but the best of the three is obviously Bruce. But let it be known I fucking love Blaze too, Virtual XI and The X Factor are AMAZING... anyways my Maiden analogy got off track but my point is, I love Vintersorg, he's awesome, but I just sometimes have to sit back and think of how great Simen was in this band, it's like he's left his shadow on it, no matter how great of albums they make, there will always be the fans who want him back or compared the new stuff to the music he made. I'm not quite like that I just feel he's great in this band and if he is on the next album I will be beyond pleased.