are album covers crap now??

marriage.JPG

(name: O How I Enjoy The Light)

holly.jpg

warrior.jpg

I'm neither a "good" christian nor a "proper" racist. However, I am a christian, I believe in Christ and follow him as my God and Savior. And Su Jacko, my sig is a Cradle of Filth cover. And by the way, I can't really control my age, so don't bring that up. I'm smarter than quite a few adults, the fucking imbeciles. People in general are idiots, though most of you seem to be rather intelligent.

Hypnos666 said:
I'm neither a "good" christian nor a "proper" racist. However, I am a christian, I believe in Christ and follow him as my God and Savior. And Su Jacko, my sig is a Cradle of Filth cover. And by the way, I can't really control my age, so don't bring that up. I'm smarter than quite a few adults, the fucking imbeciles. People in general are idiots, though most of you seem to be rather intelligent.

you are awesome.

Hypnos666 said:
:puke:

Hypnos666 said:
I'm smarter than quite a few adults, the fucking imbeciles. People in general are idiots, though most of you seem to be rather intelligent.

Look, i'm not intelligent, no one here is intelligent, just piss-off kid, will you ?

Hypnos666 said:
Why have you got '666' in your nick if youre a christian?
Hail John the Baptist!