are album covers crap now??

Andy_2003 said:
Actually i didn't want to win this :erk: but Miranda made a mistake in her bid and she retracted it.:hotjump: I was having some fun bidding thinking well, someone's gonna bid higher, but then she retracted her bid, so I hope it doesn't cost me too much :ill:
yeah i bid by mistake like 15,00.000 or something like that.
i wasn`t gonna buy it.
i retraced my bid so i could bid a normal amount incase i had to buy it (if the seller whas making a case out off it through ebay)
but then i couldn`t place a bid anymore:Smug:
So sorry andy2003.
well at least you have the guy/girl adress now and you can give him a bad feedback.
but again sorry:erk:

miranda B said:
yeah i bid by mistake like 15,00.000 or something like that.
i wasn`t gonna buy it.
i retraced my bid so i could bid a normal amount incase i had to buy it (if the seller whas making a case out off it through ebay)
but then i couldn`t place a bid anymore:Smug:
So sorry andy2003.
well at least you have the guy/girl adress now and you can give him a bad feedback.
but again sorry:erk:
it's ok, i shouldn't have bid really, i'm trying to tell him i'm not buying it, but he's not got back to me yet

It wasn't a joke, I enjoy free speech. I feel that if I want to be, I can be racist and christian. But I'm not even very racist. Infact, the idiot racists piss me off. The KKK members who go around saying they hate black people because they're black...? They're just a bunch of idiots. Forgive me for making you think I'm racist. I'm not. I am, however, prejudiced against irritating people. That's it.

i guess you can be 15yo and not quite sure about what to think, which trend to follow, and be an insecure asshat, but you can't be both a "good" christian and a "proper" racist.