Are Metal Heads Rich?

Are Metal Heads Rich?

• I'm in a band, I make $100,000+ a year

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I'm in a band, I make $50,000 a year

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I'm in a band, we don't profit much but beer, food, we live in other people's houses.

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • I'm not in a band, I have a place to live, and a job no more than $2,000 a month

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • I'm not in a band, I don't have credit, I don't have food, waiting for public assistance/welfare

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not in a band, I don't have credit, a computer, and I'm homeless.

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters

psychobitch

Hammer Maniac
Jun 28, 2007
North
Are most Metal Heads rich? Are you barely getting by? Do you work Fast food? Live off Inheritance, a Webdesigner? Is your band wealthy? Or do you not have a fanbase?
Do you make a living off your music?
Do You make a living off of doing something otherwise?
(and don't worry, I can't see your name after you've answered)

I'm still living with my mother and I'm at college so I'm not really rich or poor. I'm not from a rich family (although my dad's parents used to be).

I'm not, but that's because I'm not even done with establishing my career yet.

My mom once made a weird comment...."I bet there are no doctors or engineers at those crazy concerts you go to!"

My parents are rich, if that counts? I'm still a student.

i cant actually vote, because none of the options applies to me: i am not in a band and i dont have a job, and my parents arent rich, just middle class.

I'm in a band, I used to have a business that made $50,000 a year....now unemployed,(lay-off) and still looking for a decent job.

There's no option I fit in either, Im kinda filthy rich, but not in a band. I live in my parents basement because no real appartment can hold my gold-plated furniture. Also, living in the basement has the added bonus of living next door to my Rolls Royce collection

Theres tonnes of metal heads that should be rich!

In York its a pain in the arse trying to promote the scene tho.

What is it like in your area. Do people go to gigs just for the hell of it anymore!?

I make almost $50,000 a year doing almost nothing, don't pay taxes, have a good apartment, hopefully I will be making 5 figures in the next year or so from my startup business.

None of those options for me either atm.

I'm not in a band currently and am working through an agency so it's very sparse at times. I have an aim to get into promotional work though, organising gigs and club nights etc. Also talk with a friend about getting together to work on some stuff musically and see how that works out