So, are you a "Poser" if you don't like classic metal?

Metal is a broad genre. Many extreme metal fans enjoy classic stuff, and some don't. Personally, I don't give a fuck what sends shivers down your spine. Listen to whatever you like. That's what metal is there for.

Don't treat metal like a religion. It's fucking music. The guy you met sounds like an edgy teenager.

Metal is a broad genre. Many extreme metal fans enjoy classic stuff, and some don't. Personally, I don't give a fuck what sends shivers down your spine. Listen to whatever you like. That's what metal is there for.

Don't treat metal like a religion. It's fucking music. The guy you met sounds like an edgy teenager.

Football is gay.

Who's the faggot here, me or you?

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go watch Ben Roethlisberger caress his balls.

I'm a total faggot, here, everywhere!

Never can catch me slipping sir.

stonecoldslip3.gif

Reactions: Necroluster
I just don't comprehend how someone can like metal but hate Sabbath or Priest. Like, Snowblind. Victim of Changes. Fucking Megalomania. Beyond the Realms of Death. Into the Void. NIGHT CRAWLER. Metal as fuck.

It literally doesn't even compute for me.

Reactions: CiG
Frankly I love some pretty bad metal that happens to classic.. Like Thor the Rock God... So you are only a poser if you are not for real!