Are Metal Heads Rich?

Are Metal Heads Rich?

• I'm in a band, I make $100,000+ a year

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I'm in a band, I make $50,000 a year

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I'm in a band, we don't profit much but beer, food, we live in other people's houses.

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • I'm not in a band, I have a place to live, and a job no more than $2,000 a month

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • I'm not in a band, I don't have credit, I don't have food, waiting for public assistance/welfare

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not in a band, I don't have credit, a computer, and I'm homeless.

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
I'm a student and I have two pretty decently paying jobs during the summer. I'm working 7 days a week but I can't complain as it keeps me busy.

I'm going to be up to my neck in student loans, however, to fund my education. I also want to get my PHD, which is going to take time and financial resources. Hopefully I'll get funding for that. I'll still end up paying these loans back for quite a while, but I feel that it's worth it. I don't know if I'll think it's worth it when I'm actually paying them back, though.

Hmmmm. I'm not in a band, either.

I'm a student and I have two pretty decently paying jobs during the summer. I'm working 7 days a week but I can't complain as it keeps me busy.

I'm going to be up to my neck in student loans, however, to fund my education. I also want to get my PHD, which is going to take time and financial resources. Hopefully I'll get funding for that. I'll still end up paying these loans back for quite a while, but I feel that it's worth it. I don't know if I'll think it's worth it when I'm actually paying them back, though.

Why do you feel the need to keep busy? There are plenty of things to do in the summer...

Good luck in your endeavors!

are you still in the UK? how are things going there?

I want to keep busy because I'm not really liking the living situation right now. My mom sold her house, moved in with my grandparents. A lot of my friends are away or out working, so there really isn't that much to do.

I'm currently back in the US until mid-September (I arrived last week or so) and then I'm back to Nottingham for my second year of Uni. It's really lovely. If you're ever in the Nottingham-area (or, hell, London) message me and we should meet up.

I'm currently back in the US until mid-September (I arrived last week or so) and then I'm back to Nottingham for my second year of Uni. It's really lovely. If you're ever in the Nottingham-area (or, hell, London) message me and we should meet up.

I'd love to go back to London sometimes but... plane tickets arent really cheap for students :heh: neither are hotels^^
I actually have lots of exams in the summer, and i wont probabily be able to travel untill our winter/spring vacations in february-april if my exam schedule is not too bad. That leaves me some time for money saving

You could have a free place to stay in Nottingham, if you wanted to take the offer up. :p

whoops voted for teh 1st option by mistake.
Anyways, option 4 is where I'm at. Still not good enuf to be in a band though.