Are you afraid of the future???

No. I'm not afraid of death these days either, strange. When I was in my early twenties, I had a death-phobia, it's maddening. Dunno where it's gone.

hope I won't die today though *knocks on wood*

LoboUivante said:
never really understood the *knock on the wood" thing.
There are some nice theories floating around, I can't be arsed to look for them though. Some people say it has to do with Christian stuff, others relate it to Celts, Druids and sprites.

about death I would quote what the bass player of Amorphis said once "I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of my friends' dying" guess it's true for me.
about other future thingies I guess not yet...

my dying groom said:
There are some nice theories floating around, I can't be arsed to look for them though. Some people say it has to do with Christian stuff, others relate it to Celts, Druids and sprites.
:) respect is owed to the guys who come out with this weird rituals, well... now back to my guitar's string repairment.:wave:

No, I'm not, because I always know that I can't expect that all of my dreams become reality tommorow...

my cousin has the word 'fear' tattoed very small on his arm. its the only scar he has. so now yis kunts, beat that!

I knew this weird strung-up guy who cut Slayer in his lower arm, supposedly a "suicidal" act, beat that.