Are you going the see Symphony X on the new tours? If so, where and when?

Yep, seen the two times they've been here.
Also, tried to go see them in 2002 when they had to cancel.
Looking forward to it.

My wife and I also saw them the two times they were here. We are so looking forward to seeing them again. Kinda wish they were playing at the White Rabbit this time also.

I'm really pissed that they're not coming here to Pittsburgh.

I might go to Cleveland to see them though, it's not that far.
I realize this post is kind of old, but waitaminute. Another yinzer on the forum? What part of town are you from?

And go to Cleveland - I've driven there to see SX like 5 times, and it's worth it.

20th of March @ 013 in Tilburg Holland. Very much looking forward to the gig. It will be my second time that I'll be seeing Psychotic Waltz performing. Its a dream come true to see them perform again. :)

And of course Symphony X and Nevermore have been among my favorite bands since the mid 90s. It been a long time since I have been so excited about a gig!!

Yes! Argentina, June 11th! Ehmmm... Is it only me or the setlist is really that short? Why is that?

Going to the Worcester show as well. The wormtown brewery is a great idea, we'll be there as well before the show for a few

I just purchased my ticket for the May 06 show in Seattle.

I am totally a poser, as not only will this be my first time seeing SyX live, it's my first time going to any kind of concert :eek: I grew up in a pretty traditional Chinese family, you know how rock concerts are where bad people go etc. :D How early do people usually start lining up?

I guess I'll drive my bike down from Vancouver, BC on Friday morning and check into an hotel, and drive back home on Saturday morning. I hope the weather will be clear and dry. I am also notorious for getting lost while driving to new places even in my own city, I'll have to buy a GPS setup for this trip too.

I will want to buy some merch, too, how does this work? Is this stuff for sale before/after the show?

No it is called Odin's Spear: revenge of the machine.

CD1:
01. Odin's Spear
02. The End Of Competence
03. Unhumanized
04. Revenge Of The Machine
05. Cynic
06. Children Of A Bastard God
07. When All has Fallen
CD2:
01. Divine Messiah
02. Zeus (I Am Lord)
03. Light Up The Fright
04. The Lords Of Inferno
05. Reign In Fire

No it is called Odin's Spear: revenge of the machine.

CD1:
01. Odin's Spear
02. The End Of Competence
03. Unhumanized
04. Revenge Of The Machine
05. Cynic
06. Children Of A Bastard God
07. When All has Fallen
CD2:
01. Divine Messiah
02. Zeus (I Am Lord)
03. Light Up The Fright