Are you looking forward to a concert?

Yeah, would be great to see DT with the new album some time... well, it's rather unlikely, tho for me ;) So, have fun, and keep us informed when the time has come, gauny ;)

Originally posted by Morningrise
Into Eternity
Into Eternity from Canada!? Great! :headbang:

Here's some remarks about the Dark Tranquillity gig I attended yesterday:
First band was Griffin....don't know what to think about them really. My friend had no idea either.
Sinergy where somewhat ok. Kimberly always talked about "my record" as if the band had nothing to do with it....and during the song "Lead us to war" she let 3 guys from the audience do the backing vocals....that was funny.

Dark Tranquillity were great again :headbang: . I like Stanne's performance and it got better with each beer, hehehe :D They played a nice collection of old and new songs, so everybody should have been rather pleased with the set.
My friend who wanted to see Sinergy in the first place and talked about buying a Sinergy shirt ended up buying one from DT :)

Yeah Into Eternity is coming my way, Ill make it if I can. Other than that the Blind Guardian gig coming up in Decemeber woooo hoo. Cant fucking wait. I gotta get my tix here soon......

Hmmm.... There will be a Madder Mortem releaseparty
here next friday with Koldbrann and Endsum playing.
I'm not too keen on going though, and I probably won't
hehe... Just can't really make up my mind :eek:P

Originally posted by Blackspirit
WHAT?!?!? What? When? Who? Where?!?!??
You know something I don't...!?!?!!!!!
Gimme info mate! hehe...

*Heads over to the Opethforum*

Mouhahahahahhahahhahah :p
lol , it's just that two or three dates have been announced [very secret info :p] for France, and one is Paris.... and another one is already available for buying tickets so its in good way for my second opeth gig :)

Hmmm...... Well, this is news! >:eek:) I like it!

But, I guess it's fairly obvious that Opeth will do a tour in
support of Deliverance (which I finally bought today btw).
They have two official dates already... I am hoping to
finally get to see them headline, and not do a festival.
I want a LOOOONG set damnit! :eek:) Ah yesss.... *Dreams*

Originally posted by Blackspirit
Hmmm...... Well, this is news! >:eek:) I like it!

But, I guess it's fairly obvious that Opeth will do a tour in
support of Deliverance (which I finally bought today btw).
They have two official dates already... I am hoping to
finally get to see them headline, and not do a festival.
I want a LOOOONG set damnit! :eek:) Ah yesss.... *Dreams*

Yes it is really good news ! (specially for me :D) And yes, its now "almost" sure that it'll be a "big" tour for supporting deliverance... the last (first) time i saw them there were headline and it was really really good but a little too short :'( concerning Damnation, i read on the opeth site that there will be only a few unplugged shows.... it wont probably not pass through france so you nordic guys will be pleased :mad:

anyone here who know autumn, man they are great!!! I gonna see them with after forever, penumbra en to elysium! I guess the concert will be in a church...

*jumps up and down* I have a bunch of shows in the next 2 months im looking forward too

Blind Guardian!!!!
Arch Enemy!!!!!!!
Dark Tranquillity!!!!!!

:headbang:

Ok thats not a bunch but 3 is good stuff ;)

Yeah, Blind Guardian and Symphony X are coming here on Sunday and I'm still debating whether I should go. It's 15 bucks (I am tight on money right now) and most likely I'll be going by myself (Most of my friends don't like them). I don't know ... what do you guys think? Should I go?

Originally posted by Furious B
Yeah, Blind Guardian and Symphony X are coming here on Sunday and I'm still debating whether I should go. It's 15 bucks (I am tight on money right now) and most likely I'll be going by myself (Most of my friends don't like them). I don't know ... what do you guys think? Should I go?

If you like the bands a lot why miss a chance to finally
see them live? Won't you regret it afterwards? :eek:/

Well, I'm just getting into Blind Guardian, but I really like them so far. I've never heard anything by Symphony X, but I always enjoy seeing live music and maybe they are good. :) I think what it comes down to is I don't really want to go alone, but I might anyways. Also, 15$ is a little rich for my blood.

Mhm! It's boring alone, esp if the bands start playing later
than you expected... But once the band is on stage there
is only music.... I love it! Ah well... Let us know what you
think of the concerts, if you go :eek:)