Are you looking forward to a concert?

Oh, cool! Is it the one on 15.12. at Planet Music?

SIX FEET UNDER
MARDUK
IMMOLATION
KATAKLYSM
HATE ETERNAL
DYING FETUS
IMPALED NAZARENE
MACABRE
RAGNAROK

Have fun there!!!

Originally posted by Somber Soul
Oh, cool! Is it the one on 15.12. at Planet Music?
Yepp. but im not sure about the date... some pages write 14th while some other says its 15th... anyway, we book tickets at the Totem(as usual) so we will know about the correct date in time.

Sure am!

Last: 11/19/02 Tool/Meshuggah
Last: 11/29/02 Immolation/Vader/The Berzerker
Next: 12/05/02 Cannibal Corpse/Cephalic Carnage/Deeds Of Flesh/Macabre
Next: 01/21/03 Nile/Napalm Death/Dark Tranquillity/Strapping Young Lad

So Into Eternity isn't playing with Immolation and Vader as someone stated earlier in this thread.!? I haven't heard of them playing a tour and already wanted to ask them about it. That's unnecessary then. It would not change my concert plans anyway ;) :p (oh yeah.....another useless post :rolleyes: )

Nah, not looking forward to any concert (Not that there are any in this time of the year here...)

The only thing I'm looking forward to is that in 21 days, my dear Fjell will arrive here :) :) :)

Originally posted by Mocika
Thanks Somber! Are u coming too?:)

Nope, sorry. This is not really my kind of music. The next gig that's of some interest for me will be Primordial at the end of January (as the opener for Rotting Christ).

I would have liked to see In Flames but unfortunately they didn't play in my town (they played in some other german towns but I don't have the money and time and also not really the will to go to another town).. I'm not sure if I'm going to see Napalm Death tomorrow. The final decision will be made when I meet with my boyfriend tomorrow.. and we don't have much time to think about it because I work till late afternoon..

By the way, my first concert I really enjoyed was Chili Peppers back in 99 (I was standing right in front of the stage and sang every song along... don't know how I looked like during this action..:rolleyes: ). I was a big Fan of the Chili Peppers but not anymore.. then I became a HIM Fan and nowadays I enjoy a lot of different bands and music... I think that's better than being such fanatic concering one particular band...

Originally posted by Blackspirit
I'll be seeing Dark Tranquillity, Griffin, Black Comedy
and Sinergy this Saturday! :eek:) Hope it will be fun!

Ney! It was not fun, but Dark Tranquillity did a really
good gig! :eek:))))

Griffin sucked, though I only saw the two last songs...
Sinergy is not my cup of tea, but they do a tight show
and the vocalist has crowd control :eek:) Black Comedy
was just plain bang your head and mosh like mad nu-
metal.... :eek:P

Ah well... what ruined it all was that I was not allowed
to use blitz when taking pics, and my cam sucks so the
pictures are all blury :eek:(

*Puts new DEADEXPENSIVE digicam on the wishlist*

oh yeah, Griffin weren't great when I saw them either. I don't even know where they are from!?

Soulburner, wise decision. I hope.

I have two gigs coming my way this month. One is Subway to Sally right after x-mess but I'm not too much looking forward to that :rolleyes: . Perhaps I've seen them too often now, it started to bore me a bit the last time I saw them.
I'm also going to see Rage - I saw them even more often than STS but I wasn't bored the last time I saw them :headbang:
I'm too spoiled when it comes to gigs I reckon.

Originally posted by Gaunerin
oh yeah, Griffin weren't great when I saw them either. I don't even know where they are from!?

They're Norwegian :eek:P hehe.... Sucks! lol! >:eek:)
I wonder how they got to be on this tour with
Dark Tranquillity, I feel they didn't fit in...

Next weekend it's Khaoz (anti) Xmess Feazt >:eek:)
I'll be seeing Cadaver Inc, Nocturnal Breed,
Blood Red Throne (again and again) + Zyklon.

Originally posted by Blackspirit

Next weekend it's Khaoz (anti) Xmess Feazt >:eek:)
I'll be seeing Cadaver Inc, Nocturnal Breed,
Blood Red Throne (again and again) + Zyklon.

I just won a ticket for that show : ) ambolt sure is nice.

do you have any idea why red harvest and 1349 got replaced by blood red throne? I'm kinda of disappointed by that, not that blood red throne is crap, I'd just rather see red harvest.

zyklon and cadaver inc will surely be nice. nocturnal breed is, as I hear it, rather dull and sordid.

Originally posted by avskum
I just won a ticket for that show : ) ambolt sure is nice.

do you have any idea why red harvest and 1349 got replaced by blood red throne? I'm kinda of disappointed by that, not that blood red throne is crap, I'd just rather see red harvest.

zyklon and cadaver inc will surely be nice. nocturnal breed is, as I hear it, rather dull and sordid.

Congrats on the win! >:eek:) I didn't listen to the show,
so what was the question, and how did they tell you
you'd won? :eek:) Cool stuff!

Yeah, I'll ask Ann what happened there, I wanted to
see 1349! I don't care much for Red Harvest cause I
haven't heard them yet! lol.... :eek:P

Well, none of the bands are my cup of tea really... I
need something else... but I guess it's time for me to
forcelisten to some Zyklon, maybe I'll like it this time,
it's two years since I last tried them >:eek:P The good
thing here is that I might get a pleasent surprise next
Saturday! :eek:) Let's hope so :eek:)